Vic Best and worst areas of Melbourne?

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyway, back on topic to shitful parts of Melbourne.

Epping.

Wherever MaddAdam lives must be a shithole for him to hate the world so much

I like where I live. I've lived in some pretty shitty places over the journey.

Melbourne is easy peasy.

Da Pondz

That's the one.

Hey MaddAdam, you a fan of Spanish? That Arcadia place down on Union Road is an absolute cracker. Highly recommend it.

I despise the Spanish and all their doings.

Cheers for the tip but.

By the way I tried out the Quiet Man for the first time last weekend. Only ever been to the Doot when I've been down there previously but I was decently impressed. Irish stew was sensational.

I like where I live. I've lived in some pretty shitty places over the journey.

Melbourne is easy peasy.

I've lived in outer eastern burbs in melbourne, hawthorn, sunshine coast queensland and now I'm in Cronulla and I can tell you one thing, no matter where you live your own attitude towards the place will drive more enjoyment than anything. Everywhere has something good about it if you look hard enough :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By the way I tried out the Quiet Man for the first time last weekend. Only ever been to the Doot when I've been down there previously but I was decently impressed. Irish stew was sensational.

Quiet Man is ok but you have to head into North Melbourne for the really good bars.

Though The Laurel is good for watching footy and some of the characters.

I've lived in outer eastern burbs in melbourne, hawthorn, sunshine coast queensland and now I'm in Cronulla and I can tell you one thing, no matter where you live your own attitude towards the place will drive more enjoyment than anything. Everywhere has something good about it if you look hard enough :)

Couldn't agree more. I'm living in the suburb where I grew up and for so long I couldn't get wait to get as far away from it and for as long as possible.

But now I'm back, and purely by choice, I'm really loving it.

Couldn't agree more. I'm living in the suburb where I grew up and for so long I couldn't get wait to get as far away from it and for as long as possible.

But now I'm back, and purely by choice, I'm really loving it.

Much the same every time I head back home. Have done everything possible to live as far away from there as I can but can see myself moving back in the next 18 months haha

Much the same every time I head back home. Have done everything possible to live as far away from there as I can but can see myself moving back in the next 18 months haha

It is good to have a "home". That's the problem with moving around a lot, you risk losing that connection. You dont appreciate it at the time, but it is really worth keeping.

Quiet Man is ok but you have to head into North Melbourne for the really good bars.

Though The Laurel is good for watching footy and some of the characters.
Love a good night out in North Melbourne.

I'm not sure I've ever been more drunk than the time I did a pub crawl starting at the Leveson in North and ending at O'Sullivan's in Essendon, via the Courthouse, Doot, Laurel, Union, and various other assorted pubs.

For a suburb as close to the city as it is, Essendon is actually rather large geographically.

Especially so if you include Essendon West and North and Aberfeldie (come on, it's not a real suburb).

For a suburb as close to the city as it is, Essendon is actually rather large geographically.

Especially so if you include Essendon West and North and Aberfeldie (come on, it's not a real suburb).
It's got a footy club and a primary school. That's a suburb.
Glenbervie, now what the hell is that?

It's got a footy club and a primary school. That's a suburb.
Glenbervie, now what the hell is that?
A train station. That's it.

My theory is that those snoots with their mansions overlooking the Maribyrnong were determined to be exclusive or something.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back