Best/Favourite Footy Journo?

Remove this Banner Ad

Robbo able to combine giving the bird and hold a bottle of liquor in the moment of conversation disagreement

CNuj-1nUwAESOVm.jpg

Caro is good value, both in print and on Footy Classified.

I don't always agree with her opinions but at least she isn't afraid to rip into clubs, players and coaches which most of the other boys club media don't have the guts to do.

Her articles are also generally pretty well written and researched compared to hacks like Robbo.

Mike Sheahan was pretty good too, a pity he decided to hang up the keyboard and retire.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like mike sheahan and robbo. I hate Whately and his overly serious nature and face like he's deliberating on cold war nuclear talks between USA and Russia with the entire future of mankind at stake
LOL!

Carro, Robbo, Barret or Mike for me also. Non biased and just all round great at everything.

Sam Newmans current AFL knowledge is also second to none. Seems like he has watched every game of football in the last 10 years.

Anyone who says Robbo is the best are either trolling or have never read his articles or listened to him on SEN/AFL 360.

Sam Newman isn't even a journalist.

Robbo gives hope that any old flog can get on tv though to be fair

Anyone who says Robbo is the best are either trolling or have never read his articles or listened to him on SEN/AFL 360.

Sam Newman isn't even a journalist.
They work in the media, robo co-hosts afl 360 4 days a week, Sammy the footy show. Panellist, co-host, media, journo, same s**t.

caro for her pure footy knowledge and analysis. sheehan and rob walls for their insightfulness into drug culture. dwayne russell for understatedness. robbo for his unbiased reporting of the essendon saga, sam newman for his modesty, damien barrett for his non agendas and jon ralph for being so decisive on all issues

They work in the media, robo co-hosts afl 360 4 days a week, Sammy the footy show. Panellist, co-host, media, journo, same s**t.
Well no actually, it isn't the same s**t, because you actually need to be qualified and work in that position. Sam Newman doesn't write articles, attend press conferences, or asks questions on radio. He's on TV to act like a buffoon and get paid well for it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back