Votes: 3 2.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

bffl

Cancelled
Dec 7, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Assuming all are fully fit and firing which forward line do you think is the best in the afl?

Assuming all are fully fit and firing which forward line do you think is the best in the afl?
I think you should've added Rioli to Hawthorn's.

Who should be in ahead of him.

Take out puopolo?
Given that Ambrose has played 18 games, all as a forward, since the start of last year I'd say him.

That's usually the only forwards a team has playing. The rest are resting ruckman/midfielders.
I think it varies between teams to be honest.

I was going to put him but thought Hurley was a better forward.
It's irrelevant. Hurley plays defence now, and is a bloody good one too. If you don't think Ambrose, choose Cooney or Zach Merrett instead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If all are fully fit and firing they are all great.... a fully fit and firing Geelong forward line would be almost impossible to stop....

Where's the Billings Bruce Hickey Lonie Sinclair Riewoldt Membury White option.

I'm not sure about who has the best but we can probably all agree that Brisbane has the worst right now :(

Daniel McStay will be a decent key forward in 2-3 years time in my opinion. I rate him highly.

Josh Green has shown he's got some potential as well but right now just lacks that consistency in his game.

Michael Close showed some promise late last year and looks a likely type.

Jonathan Freeman also has potential but like Close he's still raw and inexperienced and is also injured.

The Lions forward-line might not be good yet, but let's not forget that it's still very young. In about 3-4 years time when players like McStay, Close, Freeman and Paparone have all played around 50-100 games that's when the Lions forward will be very good.

Daniel McStay will be a decent key forward in 2-3 years time in my opinion. I rate him highly.

Josh Green has shown he's got some potential as well but right now just lacks that consistency in his game.

Michael Close showed some promise late last year and looks a likely type.

Jonathan Freeman also has potential but like Close he's still raw and inexperienced and is also injured.

The Lions forward-line might not be good yet, but let's not forget that it's still very young. In about 3-4 years time when players like McStay, Close, Freeman and Paparone have all played around 50-100 games that's when the Lions forward will be very good.
McStay is a better defender than forward IMO. New Michael Hurley.

Back