Best Full Forwards Local Leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

NCFL

Birchip - Cliff Ryan
St Arnaud - Jamie Solyom
Donald - Lachie Jones
Wedderburn - Ben Hutton
Boort - Mark Perryman
Charlton - umm ahhhh ill get back to ya :)
Wyche - umm ahhh ill get backto ya on that one too

MFL:
Brendon Parker (Nathalia)
Duane Hueston (Echuca United)

MasterOfRoc said:
NCFL

Birchip - Cliff Ryan
St Arnaud - Jamie Solyom
Donald - Lachie Jones
Wedderburn - Ben Hutton
Boort - Mark Perryman
Charlton - umm ahhhh ill get back to ya :)
Wyche - umm ahhh ill get backto ya on that one too

Is Hutto still fat as a house???

GVFL

Benalla- R.Symes and M.Mckenzie
Seymour-Saad Saad
Euroa- Grainger
Mooroopna- Singh

sure there are a few otheres but this would be the top 5

bazlurhmann said:
Is Hutto still fat as a house???

saw hutton the other day and looked to have trimmed down a far bit to what he was during summer. looked fairly fit, is a big boy no matter what though

David Johns (Horsham) Wimmera Football League
Stuart Cooper (Kingston) Kowree-Naracoorte-Tatiara League

Was told to go watch a young player on the rise from Wychproof-Narraport in the NorthCentralFL by the name of J. Keane. Had the pleasure of viewing his phenomenal efforts in absolutely pathetic conditions at St Arnuad several weeks ago. While probably more suited to a pocket position this fella was given the opportunity of playing out of the goal square, proving to be an absolute headache for the opposition backman. With pace to burn, exceptional ball handling, this bloke looks to have the qualities to become an absolute champion footballer. Only problem he faced was his kicking which let him down on the day, though this would no doubt have been affected by the shocking conditions.

Can anyone give me more information on this bloke? Does he deliver these results on a regular basis??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

behind_post said:
Was told to go watch a young player on the rise from Wychproof-Narraport in the NorthCentralFL by the name of J. Keane. Had the pleasure of viewing his phenomenal efforts in absolutely pathetic conditions at St Arnuad several weeks ago. While probably more suited to a pocket position this fella was given the opportunity of playing out of the goal square, proving to be an absolute headache for the opposition backman. With pace to burn, exceptional ball handling, this bloke looks to have the qualities to become an absolute champion footballer. Only problem he faced was his kicking which let him down on the day, though this would no doubt have been affected by the shocking conditions.

Can anyone give me more information on this bloke? Does he deliver these results on a regular basis??
what number this fella????? think i've seen a keane there recently!!!! the boy could play, just wondering if its the same one??????

smasher100 said:
what number this fella????? think i've seen a keane there recently!!!! the boy could play, just wondering if its the same one??????
Jackson Keane. Pretty sure he wears Number 8. So I'd think that it would be the same one

Central murray Football League -- Jarrod Arentz (Tooleybuc/Manangatang) and Brad Carroll (Tyntynder). Ongoing argument as to who is the best but both are amongst the best in the VCFL and regularly kicking tons each season.

Wimmera Football League - David Johns (Horsham Demons) 123 for season
Horsham District Football League - Jason Pryzibilla (Laharum) 81 for season

Kyabram district football league
Lancaster-Troy Mitchell
Ardmona-Perry Meka
Murchison-Leigh Kellet
Violet Town-Tom Dukic(only played a hand full of games)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back