Vic Best nightspots to go in Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Stats Man

All Australian
Jan 14, 2008
Forward pocket
AFL Club
West Coast
As the title suggests; what are the best nightspots to go to in Melbourne?. It would be interesting to see what nights people think are most suitable for each venue and the like.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All depends on age, music , taste I suppose but for over 25's silk road long room , spice market , boutique in that order but if your under 25 cq would have to be the place & that's where you will find most of the footy players that like to go clubbing.

I must prefer bars to clubs. Infact, I effing hate clubbing.

My favourite places to go are probably Around Brunswick street. I love Polly on Brunswick street, Bimbos is okay too, I like the pizza :) but I don't like Bimbos as much when you can't drink outside.

I used to really like the Rochester but it gets so busy!! They need to fix up the seating situation asap! However I still love it when you can drink outside. I like the Nitecat too but there is no beer garden. Huge fail. But I love the music :)

I'm also a huge fan on Sentido Funf on Gertrude street. The beer garden is great :)

I think you can't go past the Espy in St Kilda. Everyone is friendly and you can rock up wearing jeans and s**t t-shirt and no one will even look twice, which is amazing.

Also, I have a soft spot for Transport at Fed Square. lol, I have never had a bad time there! :eek: Mostly because I like the seating outside!

I think I just really like drinking outside! lol.

OH MY! I almost forgot! A bar called Barrys! They don't have a beer garden but it's soo fantastical! I don't usually like plaes with just turned 18 type crowd, but omg, they have karaoke! IT'S SO FUN!! I definitely have to go for my birthday, ha.

I'm sorry for tl;dr.

The nightcat in fitzroy is a great spot, especially if you're not a fan of the typical 'club' scene.
The hawthorn goes off on Tuesdays, especially during school/uni holidays... Is a young crowd though (thanks ben).

The nightcat in fitzroy is a great spot, especially if you're not a fan of the typical 'club' scene.
The hawthorn goes off on Tuesdays, especially during school/uni holidays... Is a young crowd though (thanks ben).

The Hawthorn and The Nevermind both are good venues, I love the beer gardens, lol. I just wish they were in different locations and the crowd was different. The crowd seriously ruins it for me. Oh well.

Tightarse Tuesdays haha, just make sure you check the girl you're macking on isn't Year 11 at MLC...

The pool room :thumbsu:

LOL! People still go there?

Cheers on a Tuesday night goes Alright..Big place with heaps of rooms for different types of music. gets packed most nights cos the Tafe is across the road. it's Right out the back of Glenferrie station

LOL! People still go there?

Cheers on a Tuesday night goes Alright..Big place with heaps of rooms for different types of music. gets packed most nights cos the Tafe is across the road. it's Right out the back of Glenferrie station

Cheers is in my top 3 WORST places in Melbourne.

Cheers is in my top 3 WORST places in Melbourne.

Understandable...lol. I dont usually go out to the city that much on the w/e thats why i said 'Alright'
I usually go to Dakota in ringwood on Saturdays.

I've notcied alot of people are going to

The Motel
http://www.themotel.com.au/

And; TFU
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Melbourne-Australia/Two-Floors-Up/31746670886

I want to go there but most of my mates aren't into the music/ tight with their money/ dont like going into the city on the weekend :mad::thumbsdown:

RIP 21worst....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back