Best Players in the GV 2000-2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah Crough and Mitchelson were superstars for united in 2000 and belted steven ash in the granny that year from memory..

Yes that is correct Mitchelson smashed Ash and left him with his bottom lip half hanging off but Ash was smiling after it as they won the Flag. Both Tremellen and Bovalino killed united that day I think they kicked 4 goals and 6 goals respectivley. Was a very sad day for the Dee's as they had all the netball teams in and all 3 football teams in and only managed a few premierships in the netball from memory...

Yes that is correct Mitchelson smashed Ash and left him with his bottom lip half hanging off but Ash was smiling after it as they won the Flag. Both Tremellen and Bovalino killed united that day I think they kicked 4 goals and 6 goals respectivley. Was a very sad day for the Dee's as they had all the netball teams in and all 3 football teams in and only managed a few premierships in the netball from memory...
What, united loses all 3 games of football in 1 day THE BIGGEST STAGE on the same day GRAND FINAL DAY...THERE IS A GOD :D:D

My best 5 for a few clubs boys:

United: Justin Crough, Darren Mitchleton, Gibson, Sidebottom, Kennedy

Moor: Brad Campbell, Steven Cox, Kane Boyer, Rob Osborne, Jarrod Harbrow

Swans: Sutherland, Warbuton, Rachele, Damian Yze, Looby

Bears: Byers, Ash, Marc Harrop, Ahmet, Mellington

Tat: Linc Wellington, Lee Warnett, Kirby, Cosgriff

Just of interest did Harbrow play seniors at the Cats?? Or just some 3rds?