Best players you've seen

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Obviously, since you've been alive/old enough to remember.

It's bloody tough. And for the love of God, don't just throw 11 players in a lineup. Make it realistic chaps.

Buffon
Thuram Nesta Cannavaro Maldini
Zidane Makelele
Messi Ronaldinho C. Ronaldo
Ronaldo
Kahn
Henry
Xavi
Ashley Cole
Puyol
Figo
Eto'o/Ibrahimovic

Would love to put Bergkamp in there too, but that's probably a little biased.

I suppose being a little younger Cooksen, yours will vary quite a bit.

Although, Ashley Cole was much better than Evra IMO. Ronaldinho on the bench, oh boy!

Can always play Thuram at centre back in place of Cannavaro, he's just as good there

I like having one attacking full back, it's essential nowadays
Canna was a ******* machine, probably better than Thuram. Thuram is an all time great at RB, though.

I suppose being a little younger Cooksen, yours will vary quite a bit.

Although, Ashley Cole was much better than Evra IMO. Ronaldinho on the bench, oh boy!

Canna was a ******* machine, probably better than Thuram. Thuram is an all time great at RB, though.
That Barca midfield was spectacular though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thuram was one of the best defenders I've ever seen. A beast.

A lazy brace in a World Cup semi as well to put his country into the final they went on to win. Just because he can.

lol R9 pre injury wasn't a complete forward?

Also, why Kaka ahead of Dinho? And why Fat Frank over Rivaldo and Ronaldinho?
I think R9 wasn't great in the air. I need a complete forward because CR7 and Messi are the other forwards. I chose Kaka over Dinho because I think he's better centrally, and I wanted Fat Frank because he's a great finisher. Rivaldo was too similar to Kaka

I should probably take Overmars off my bench and put Ronaldinho there as a winger option.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back