darth_timon

Hakuna Matata!
Oct 24, 2011
UK
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Stevenage
As the dust settles on an exciting 2014 season (and as my cat decides to sit on lap at the most inconvient time), I put to you all, the question of what is your favourite race of 2014?

For me, it's Hungary. From Hamilton's push to third, to Ricciardo's great opportunism, to Vettel's remarkable save on the main straight (and who can forget how Perez frightened the life out of his own team when he slammed into the pit wall?), it was a great race.

I'd agree with Hungary, it was only one of 3 races where the Mercedes procession was shut down, for various reasons.

Bathurst was *******, best driver in the history of sport had a meltdown, handed the race to a bunch of hacks. His teammate did what all teammates must do, take out the feeble fords. not the first time ford has abandoned motorsport in this country. Motorsport, I might add, made them. the only thing that race missed was cross to a topless blonde pit commentator.

Didn't follow f1 much this year, but i thought the first time the mercs got beat, injected so much life into the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you said at the start of this year that Bahrain would be one of the most exciting GPs in 2014 you'd have been accused of a mental illness.

Hungary for me.
When I posted it I was questioning my sanity.

Bathurst was all about the end. Had Whincup/Mostert had their roles reversed, people would've been bummed out about it.
I highly dislike Whincup, but in 2012 when he had that great race with Dave Reynolds, that was one of the best finishes we had seen for a while..

This years bathurst was probably the best that I've watched while I have been watching V8supercars, it had it all! Crazy finish, last to first winner, highly unpredicted podium, Big accidents, bizarre moments, 3rd ever Bathurst race stoppage.. It had the lot. Like who would have thought, Mostert and dickbrain start last, dickbrain puts it in the face, somehow they still win, same goes for Moffat and Douglas, in the fence twice and still finishes second

Remove this Banner Ad

Back