World Cup Best world cup goal you've seen?

Remove this Banner Ad

Wes Tiger

All Australian
May 11, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond

the first is the best ive ever seen. RVP's, Cahill's and Jones vs Portugal some crackers this tournament and in history over all. Absolute class!

Also hard to go past this goal from Shane Smeltz against Italy at the last World Cup.

These guys had chulls watching that goal.

hqdefault.jpg

Massive mancrush on James Rodriguez!

Join the queue, helluva talent and he's still only 22.

I can imagine every big money club will be chasing him after this World Cup, hopefully Abramovich gets out the chequebook to bring him to Chelsea but apparently he doesn't want to play in the EPL as it's too physical. Man U were chasing him last year but he went to AS Monaco instead.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/wo...sin-doesnt-fancy-physical-Premier-League.html

No love for Timmy Cahill? Seriously, his goal has to be up there.

Great goal but I got sick of the media here banging on about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man, England weren't too bad back in the day. Now, they are just plain rubbish.
hahaha group of death made them look worse than what they were. Games against Italy and Uruguay could have been any different result. Agreed though, many times they lost was on penalties and wrong decisions. They were like Italy and extremely hard to beat in 90/120 minutes and it took a monumental effort to get past them. Euro 2004 was a tournament they probably should have won perhaps if not for a questionable call vs Portugal in the qtr finals during extra time.

that was an absolute corker! the build up play was great topped off by a perfectly executed finish which was extremely difficult.

Yes i agree, it's an unreal header. For some reason i had completely forgotten it was Borghetti. For as long as i can remember i've always thought it was Marquez. Weird.

Bergkamp in France 98

Perfection.

Yes, what a goal, one of my favourites as well.

The commentator surely jizzed in his pants when Bergkamp score.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back