Best/Worst AFL club song?

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coasts - from personal opinions is harder to sing at the start than other teams songs. So for that reason I like kangaroos better.

Kangaroos - very catchy

Freos is very very ordinary .

I like most of the traditional club songs. Tigers, pies etc.

I enjoy Richmond and Geelong's the best, besides the Lions of course.

Carlton's I find is a little slow, if it had a faster beat I would enjoy it more.

although I detest hearing it I do like the Swans song, its pretty much East Freo's song but a few different lyrics.

Port and Freo:thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've seen it claimed that Port's song is an original, but we hired the Care Bears movie for the kids, and lo and behold, there it is. A bunch of cute little teddies with rainbows on their tummies singing the Port Power song (with a couple of different words obviously) - brilliant!

Definitely the Eagles for mine, I was singing it all the way back to the car after last weeks game (drunk).

Lions is up there too, love hearing it at the Gabba too... gives me a great holiday feel :)

Geelong's would be the worst (or close to it), I wish we'd get a new one.

I've seen it claimed that Port's song is an original, but we hired the Care Bears movie for the kids, and lo and behold, there it is. A bunch of cute little teddies with rainbows on their tummies singing the Port Power song (with a couple of different words obviously) - brilliant!

The true Care Bear tradition? The Cares from Bear?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back