Entertainment & Music Best YouTube Clips, Paste them here! (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably everyone has seen the video of the fight at Melbourne greek restaurant Stalactites (which apparently happened 5 years ago). If not, here it is

However here are 2 pretty funny alternate versions

Stalactites Fighter

WWE Style

Gotta love the comment at the end "Do I get a refund on my souvlaki?"

Bit of background context, this was a group of men (6 blokes Iraqi decent) against 2 others in onesies/phatpants (had been to 3D nightclub)
All that happened was an accidental coming together as the 2 boys came down from the upstairs bathroom. The head waiter tried to defuse the situation. Almost did but all it took was that one push and it was all over lol
Best video. For those playing at home key moments are
1:08 guy in black tries to bite taller dude
1:32 said guy cops chair to the head
1:34 watch him get jelly legs from the hit lol!

EDIT. Also, It did happen 5 years ago, only have to look at the recent renos to the place.

Well there goes taking any random video of a purported UFO, phenomenon, or strange event on face value without thinking that it was completely fabricated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow. Not sure where to start with that. As much as i thought the rednecks were being ******* douches following the guy in the BMW, it doesn't give him any right to pull a gun on them and THEN steal their camera and THEN publish it on the internet.

edit: Apparently fake? :D Seemed pretty genuine to me. lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back