Entertainment & Music Best YouTube Clips, Paste them here! (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

craziest hotels in the world.

From sleeping in prison cells to underwater hotels to capsules. Be an interesting place for a holiday.

The awful silence and the woman at the end saying 'can you hear me?', 'is anyone alive in there?':(

Sorry for their families and delighted that they just killed themselves and not some other poor soul

The awful silence and the woman at the end saying 'can you hear me?', 'is anyone alive in there?':(

Sorry for their families and delighted that they just killed themselves and not some other poor soul

how a moment of being a typical "dumb young man" can change lives. Many of us blokes would think back to our late teens and twenties and think how these two guys could have been us.

perhaps we need more male role models in our schools having honest chats about "dumb bloke stuff".

how a moment of being a typical "dumb young man" can change lives. Many of us blokes would think back to our late teens and twenties and think how these two guys could have been us.

perhaps we need more male role models in our schools having honest chats about "dumb bloke stuff".
That's not typical dumb young man stuff.

That's stupid person stuff.

I don't know about you, but most people in that age bracket don't go doing over 200km/h amongst traffic

I drive like Miss Daisy, so no. but I'm sure we all did silly things and took unnecessary risks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back