Fantasy Beta Dynasty 2014 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I am very intersted in pick #1....... but at what cost ??

Was today the start of the draft?

Hahahaha. I think it was supposed to be. But we do have a fair while and it's only six rounds. Although judging by the frequency most of our league members are online it might be best to start it sooner rather than later. Also, I believe juddy is possibly trading the number 1 pick so that may be causing a hold up too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Between you and me I think we can get it going. Also, we are able to select keepers for people who haven't by next week. It's usually pretty obvious who they are barring the last 5 or 6 players.

Yeah, its under the LM Tools, 'edit keepers' on the right hand side...

Like I said though, we're waiting on the last entrant. If Hybridize can't go, we've got Sasquatch and hodor waiting in the wings, but preference has to be given to the incumbent.

Last edited:
Hybridize is still in, I actually though I left a message that he was in........ anyways he is travel long and living in Texas so he wouldn't miss the first hand opportunity to use his knowledge

Hybridize is still in, I actually though I left a message that he was in........ anyways he is travel long and living in Texas so he wouldn't miss the first hand opportunity to use his knowledge

Cool... is he aware of the draft/keepers etc.??

he is aware of the draft, i'll get him to get onto the keepers asap

I'm happy to start now but we're still waiting on a couple of people to do their keepers. I think we should start it by wednesday as it now gives people enough time to select those keepers, make trades etc. In the past we do usually seem to finish the draft fairly quickly so there's no immediate rush, but the sooner the better I would think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back