Fantasy Beta Dynasty 2014 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Someone finally noticed :p

Nah, good opportunity from a dynasty perspective. Maclin only on a one year deal, has potential to be starter within a year in an offense that creates big potential for WR.

I know this may seem a bit greedy but I'd be willing to look to move back into the first/early second if someone want to Trade back for more picks or Players.

Inbox me if interested

As the most successful player in the history of Beta, the only two time winner and current reigning champ, i'll be back in

Be nice if he actually logged on once in a while and picked a f...ing player. ;)

Totes agree arakaan , especially during this time of year you should be on at least once a day just to make sure your not holding up any of this process

So i drafted a WR in the first round without checking my roster again.
I'm not possibly 2 WRs over the limit with only 1 obvious player to cut.

If anybody wants to make an offer for any of them, go for it because i'm probably going to have to cut a good player. You're probably not going to get Dez of Edelman without a very good offer, but i'll gladly get rid of Wes for the right price

So i drafted a WR in the first round without checking my roster again.
I'm not possibly 2 WRs over the limit with only 1 obvious player to cut.

If anybody wants to make an offer for any of them, go for it because i'm probably going to have to cut a good player. You're probably not going to get Dez of Edelman without a very good offer, but i'll gladly get rid of Wes for the right price

The rest of my draft for Wes?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahaha. Depends if he (or anyone) trusts my drafting abilities. I wouldn't :p

Hence my question!! :D:D:D

I reckon it would take great fortitude and intestinal stability :straining: :straining: to trust someone else to make multiple picks for you and then just accept whatever players they took. Though in my case if I let almost anyone on the board (except for Dagless, Larkis, Chsim and Dirtybird) take my picks for me I'd probably wind up with a much better team. Not so much fun as having a go yourself though...

Anyway, good luck with the trade, maybe you can convince _shifty_ to let you make picks for him!!:p:p:p

_shifty_ has had a huge time on the Clock, logs in on Saturday nigjt and doesn't Pick, then you give juddy_Like the opportunity to make his pick and what does he do, he takes Jadeveon Clowney who has already been selected, neither of these guys have been on often to keep this moving quick enough, are we jumping Juddy niw to keep this moving or what ??

I vote yes. We have started slowly but everyone knows that draft is happening now and should be checking in every day or two at the worst. A 24 hour time limit from now should see us finish up but the start of preseason.
Majority agree?

Agreed

Firstly, apologies for the Clowney pick as I usually do scope the pool pretty deep to see who has already been taken but still somehow missed him.

Secondly, I pick after shifty who we all agree has been highly unreliable.

Finally, let's chill the f out.

_shifty_ has had a huge time on the Clock, logs in on Saturday nigjt and doesn't Pick, then you give juddy_Like the opportunity to make his pick and what does he do, he takes Jadeveon Clowney who has already been selected, neither of these guys have been on often to keep this moving quick enough, are we jumping Juddy niw to keep this moving or what ??
Dude, I'm on every night (look at the time of every one of my picks) bar usually the weekends which I like to do other s**t like get hammered.

Let's not lump all of us together.

Ok sorry but I was a bit hot headed about seeing Shifty on and not picking then your selection of Clowney kinda compounded it, my only thing is I want to see this thing moving and was unsure of when u would be on next to re select

Remove this Banner Ad

Back