Fantasy Beta Dynasty 2015 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL after an initial moving of my roster for all the byes this week, it has come down to me starting Gabbert, Hasslebeck and Sanchez in my team. o_O

Deadset bottom of the barrel stuff.

Logjam in the Aussie Vikes division continues, Steamers, Gobsmackers and Cajuns all projected to win, and will all go to 8-3 should that eventuate. Wildcard secured for the 2nd placed team, whoever that may be. Injured reserves probably out now, but not an impossible task (and thanks for nothin' for not beating Tcol)

Gem division falling into the Stars lap atm, STO lost a lot of steam over the past few weeks and the Haze goes as far as Roethlisberger/Brown takes them. Needs to win this week to stay in.

geecats division looks to be going to geecats, as the mules are up and down. Vandals should win, and beads still a chance, division games to come mean it ain't over at all!!

Good luck all!! Especially me though. Not to Tcol and Southerntakeover though

And boom there it is People, 312 for my Mob with all my QBs scoring 30+ (including Fitzpatrick on the Bench)

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I offered to tradr you one of my QBs for Gordon Bucking but you turned it down

I offered to tradr you one of my QBs for Gordon Bucking but you turned it down

Yeah those QB's weren't really good long term options though. I've invested in Gordon so need to stick with him now.

SAINTS+SUPER+BOWL+CHAMPIONSHIP+RING

giphy.gif

well done to everyone on a very tense tight Season, Definitely couldn't see myself taking out the Beta Title with such stiff competition, scrapping in with the 4th seed into the finals, losing to the Gobsmackers twice in regular season only to take the choccies in the first final then a makeshift team for the final with no decent starting RBs within sight and Bilal Powell and Donald Brown dragging me to the promised land for a 3rd time.

Big props to my division (Galactic _shifty_ arakaan ) for keeping me on my toes and to TCol for a great final which i thought you would have in the bag.

I will mention I had 2 monster QB scores on my bench in Cousins and Fitzpatrick, 5 of the top 16 ranked QBs sit in my roster

i had a slew of RB Injuries with Forsett, Chris Johnson, Dunbar all on IR , Sankey Did Sweet * All, jeremy Hill had a very Up and Down Season even though he ran in 10 TDs, Charles Sims was Stuck behind Martin who actually had a fairly incident free season and has scored quite well for his backup role as well as the 2 that got me over the line in the end.

i had a list of 8 RBs on my roster and none are world beaters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back