beteasy $50 free punt on AFL GF, what's the catch?

Remove this Banner Ad

Minor issue with these guys.

They take their time in settling bets.

Luxbet on Randwick race 2 yesterday as well, rang them for a whinge and got a $50 free bet, original bet i was whinging about cleared 2 minutes later lol

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
30k Posts 10k Posts Freeze MND Challenge 2021 Chess Club Member
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Now offering a free $50 bet on the Caulfield Cup

blunt_tiger

All Australian
Suspended
Aug 2, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
I didn't punt that much last time he was involved, what were/are your expectations?

To be less like sportsbet, something different and game changing and not so purple. Better odds, they've been really poor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 20, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
I couldn't find the app in the App Store by searching, had to go their website and follow the link.

Worked out my problem this morning. Seems the App Store default searches for an iPad app on my ipad these days and they only have an iPhone one. Since it will still work I don't know why the App Store does that.

I'm on Admire Rakti.

bato

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 7, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Denver Nuggets, Novak Djokovic
If you're planning to make multiple accounts (for the 50 dollar free bets) think again. They're cracking down on these people and closing down all of their accounts in an instant.

Jugada

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 5, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
All bookies will clamp down on that regardless. Hardly detective work seeing the same guy has multiple accounts anyway so don't know how anyone would think they could get away with it

bato

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 7, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Denver Nuggets, Novak Djokovic
All bookies will clamp down on that regardless. Hardly detective work seeing the same guy has multiple accounts anyway so don't know how anyone would think they could get away with it
True, but then again, there are people genuinely wanting to sign up their family members under one phone number. People dislike spam/promotional stuff getting sent to their phone. Others may not own a mobile phone either.

I downloaded the app, put $50 on Sydney in the Grand Final and deleted the app. I downloaded the app again, put $50 on Rising Romance :mad: and just deleted the app, again, in anger.

Young Gun #6

Norm Smith Medallist
May 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Juventus, Suns
got $50 2 days ago on Admire Ratki at $13

bonde obviously scratched and somehow that reduced my fixed odds to $10.70 so only got $483 instead of $600 and it sucks cos he paid $12.50 on the tote anyway..

May 20, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
got $50 2 days ago on Admire Ratki at $13

bonde obviously scratched and somehow that reduced my fixed odds to $10.70 so only got $483 instead of $600 and it sucks cos he paid $12.50 on the tote anyway..

I never take fixed odds until Saturday am after scratchings. In a big race like the caulfield cup with lots of chances the tote is going to hold up regardless. The deduction schedule of bookies is not transparent enough for me to run the gauntlet. If something gets hammered in and you are not happy with the price on the day avoid the race.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back