Streaming Better Call Saul - ** Contains Spoliers! **

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

So it was Chuck that blocked Jimmy from joining HHM :eek:

Loved the bit with Mike and the other 2 hired muscle in the parking garage.The big big big block running off after Mike took down motormouth was hilarious. :D

Not just any motor-mouth - that was Trevor Philips.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok now we can see why jimmy and chuck fall out but surely he doesn't just hand the case over and how will Kim be out of the pic.

Large law firms expect their lawyers to come from a decent college/uni, can't see how Chuck or the other guy have done anything wrong. It will be interesting to know what waas said to the female lawyer though.
Not when there are multi-million dollar cases handed to them on a platter they don't!!!!

Howard didn't really do much wrong to Jimmy as he was just supporting Chuck but Chuck totally f*<ked Jimmy over. He betrayed Jimmy totally both for his own gain and the detriment of a Jimmy. He did it like a total coward too. That's his brother!!!

Not when there are multi-million dollar cases handed to them on a platter they don't!!!!

Howard didn't really do much wrong to Jimmy as he was just supporting Chuck but Chuck totally f*<ked Jimmy over. He betrayed Jimmy totally both for his own gain and the detriment of a Jimmy. He did it like a total coward too. That's his brother!!!

...the brother who seemingly has been a total pain up Chuck's ass...as we have seen.

...the brother who seemingly has been a total pain up Chuck's ass...as we have seen.
I'm not sure I get what you're saying?

Jimmy has been a pain to Chuck but Chuck owed him the honesty of coming clean about why the firm wasn't going to hire him? It was insulting too! Believe me from someone in the game, they would hire a herpes ridden chimp for that kind of pay day. Jimmy was always going to figure that out soon enough.

He was equally betrayed and insulted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back