Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 22, 2000
Calling Wambulances for the Geelong whiners
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Ford
The actor who plays Chuck (Mike McKean) was in This is Spinal Tap and Saturday Night Live. He's a comedic actor from way back.

He'll always be Lenny from Laverne & Shirley to me

Lenny-Squiggy-laverne-and-shirley-19107746-640-480.jpg

The actor who plays Chuck (Mike McKean) was in This is Spinal Tap and Saturday Night Live. He's a comedic actor from way back.
He was "Lenny" in Laverne and Shirley too.

Edit: oops....had the screen open for a while before posting and was beaten to it!!

Apr 11, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Iggles, Georgia.
This did lose me a little a few episodes ago, but it's certainly back on track big time. Those endings kill me every time & no doubt Gilligan is a master of leaving viewers wanting more.

No idea what's going to happen next other than I reckon somehow Jimmy will be shafted out of the 20% when the case goes to HHM & some mayhem will ensue, as I don't reckon the brothers initial betrayal is enough to push him over the edge to become Saul. Or maybe the case just never happens or settles for peanuts but they seem unlikely scenarios.

20% of a 'multi million dollar suit' could potentially have set Jimmy up for life & we all know that Saul was never shown to be living the high life & was always chasing fees wherever he could.

Jan 7, 2005
Down the rabbit hole
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Fatebringer
Is there a time frame for this series? Like are we looking at 3-4 seasons?
I doubt they've made any kind of decision like that. I dare say they'll go until they think it's time to stop. Currently it's a prequel but I don't think they are locked into that, so it really could go anywhere

Jan 7, 2005
Down the rabbit hole
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Fatebringer
I'm assuming once it runs out of prequel timeline it will become sequel, and pick up at the prologue to the first episode
that's been my assumption too - or at least for it being a major possibility. The prologue in black and white wasn't an accident, I'm sure it was there for exactly that

NarniMagic

Premiership Player
Aug 8, 2010
Geelong
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea
Well I'd like to say the finale next week seems pretty straight forward but I'm sure Vince has a few tricks up his sleeve (again). Anyway, my prediction is Jimmy takes the money and uses it to build his law firm, and become a "criminal" lawyer to spite Chuck, the birth of Saul.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dec 14, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
The Nursing Home scene where Gus loses half of his face was tense IIRC.
Was that not the most suspenseful moment in the whole series? When Gus was deciding whether to hop in his car or not.
The first time I actually sat up in my seat with shock was when Walt killed the two dealers who were using the child to sell.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back