Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah but have hardly used them for horses - lost a little bit there but won more on their NFL lines
These $1.95 lines ?

3tNAoUx.jpg

Already with IAS, Lux and Centrebet

Looking to put $150-200 on the cup, who would be the best to sign up with

Should i just go ladbrokes for the DFO, will they allow me to put 100 nose Fiorente straight up first bet @14's

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes and Yes
only the first $50 will be at 14s though. Still a good deal.

BTW anyone having issues with uniBet not refunding placegetters accoring to their promo (e.g Lexus Stakes, Drake Innternational) without having to ring up and ask for it?

Yep only took $50

Is that the maximum, still good

only the first $50 will be at 14s though. Still a good deal.

BTW anyone having issues with uniBet not refunding placegetters accoring to their promo (e.g Lexus Stakes, Drake Innternational) without having to ring up and ask for it?
Occasionally. Im pretty sure their website was written in Qbasic though so I can foegive them

They aren't on every Group 1 like Betstar. They might do The Emirates?

Hope so. They've taking all the promotional crap off their website around DFOs which is a worry.

Great to see TopSport pushing on to Sandown Guineas day with their mpney back 2nd / 3rd offer. :thumbsu:

I use Luxbet because there payouts are 10% higher than other betting places, and they also double the bet on your first time of up to $700

I can see some real quality coming in these posts to earn the VRC reccomendation.

HI User iluvparis I too also love Paris! Just wondering if I could put you down as my emergency contact at work? Could you PM me phone number. Thnx
PS- I would also like to become a VRC member, would it be possible that you could call up Terry Bailey and put a good word in for me. Would really appreciate it and show that appreciation by a) Buying you a beer and b) liking your post.

PPS - I have already liked above post in anticipation.

KP

Been with Sportsbet for years but just started using Ladbrokes because they offered the free bet of 500 if you deposit 500

I like them there pretty good only issue is there website is not great

Remove this Banner Ad

Back