Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

What's luxbet like?
Noticed they have sign up bonus?

I havent been limited by them but I hear they limit quick and hard. They generally arent great with odds but offer pretty good free bet offers. I definitely wouldnt have them as my only book but they're fine to have just to take advantage of good promos and the occasional good odds

I havent been limited by them but I hear they limit quick and hard. They generally arent great with odds but offer pretty good free bet offers. I definitely wouldnt have them as my only book but they're fine to have just to take advantage of good promos and the occasional good odds

Mainly use sportsbet & bet 365 has the best racing odds (self excluded with them til july)
They are matching first deposit up to $300 though you have to use it in one bet.
Might have to put it on a good thing paying around 1.50

What's luxbet like?
Noticed they have sign up bonus?

Honestly I quite like them. They have been offering up more markets than quite a few other bookies on the World Cup which is nice. Generally offer up a decent range of markets for the AFL Season. Ran some nice promotions last year and obviously you'll get the sign up bonus. Like Jugada said above, they wouldn't be my only choice for a bookie, but having them is definitely worth it.

I've been looking into some new bookies for the AFL Season. Currently I use Sportsbet, William Hill, Bet 365, Luxbet and Betstar. Any others worth taking for mainly AFL betting?

Honestly I quite like them. They have been offering up more markets than quite a few other bookies on the World Cup which is nice. Generally offer up a decent range of markets for the AFL Season. Ran some nice promotions last year and obviously you'll get the sign up bonus. Like Jugada said above, they wouldn't be my only choice for a bookie, but having them is definitely worth it.

I've been looking into some new bookies for the AFL Season. Currently I use Sportsbet, William Hill, Bet 365, Luxbet and Betstar. Any others worth taking for mainly AFL betting?

Check out TopSport, $2 lines for all AFL games and get them up fairly early in the week

Ok thanks.
Might sign up and get the bonus, use them a bit.
Sportsbet will be my main book since I have that withdrawal card.

Hopefully sportsbet run those ''if your team leads any qtr but lose'' refund promotions again.

Luxbet's run 2nd payout for first up to $500 over spring was golden while it lasted, i first deposited $400 last spring off the back of this promo, you only get the one bonus bet to the value of your first deposit (no options of breaking it up). Put my $400 on Vancouver at its first race start off a mates advice at $4.20, kaaa...ching$$$. Usual turnover requirements there after.

They have Best of the Best which was another reason i joined them.

They seem slow in some instances at reacting to news that will affect markets.

My 2nd highest rated bookie behind Sportsbet.

Last edited:
If anyone is interested, Classicbet offers Best of the Best unlimited for Metro Races (They had it for Sandown and Warwick farm today). They also offer Best of the 2 for Metro Greyhounds/Trots. If anyone is interested in a deposit offer, Pm me for deposit code.

If anyone is interested, Classicbet offers Best of the Best unlimited for Metro Races (They had it for Sandown and Warwick farm today). They also offer Best of the 2 for Metro Greyhounds/Trots. If anyone is interested in a deposit offer, Pm me for deposit code.
can you let me bet there again? that'd be fab

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Luxbet's run 2nd payout for first up to $500 over spring was golden while it lasted, i first deposited $400 last spring off the back of this promo, you only get the one bonus bet to the value of your first deposit (no options of breaking it up). Put my $400 on Vancouver at its first race start off a mates advice at $4.20, kaaa...ching$$$. Usual turnover requirements there after.

They have Best of the Best which was another reason i joined them.

They seem slow in some instances at reacting to news that will affect markets.

My 2nd highest rated bookie behind Sportsbet.

Didn't they have the 150% of Best Tote+ for a couple of races too - made for a good risk free crack at something.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back