Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Piss it away following A11dAtP0w3R racing tips. That seems to keep them happy with me

I dont know though, i dont make that much money from them. I bet racing exotics a fair bit too which probably screams mug

Excuse me, my racing tips are fine. Its my sports betting tips that keep both you and me the safe zone. :oops::thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

a supermarket selling something at a reduced price is still making a profit on the item overall.

a bookmaker offering a 1.30 chance at 2 is giving money away, they don't profit on anything unless you lose your money elsewhere, if you're just betting promos then by definition they are just handing you money. they know that and that's why they ban people that do it, yes its s**t but they aren't running a charity.

you don't need to 'manipulate' anything to take advantage of clearly profitable odds.

bet at exaggerated odds
???
profit

Ladbrokes told me I was banned from all promos months ago so I just stopped using them completely. 3 weeks ago they offered me a $200 free bet if I deposited again so I thought why not. I bet my entire deposit + bonus on the Hawks/Crows game and made over 1K profit. I have since used their promotions without a problem and still haven't been banned.

a supermarket selling something at a reduced price is still making a profit on the item overall.

a bookmaker offering a 1.30 chance at 2 is giving money away, they don't profit on anything unless you lose your money elsewhere, if you're just betting promos then by definition they are just handing you money. they know that and that's why they ban people that do it, yes its s**t but they aren't running a charity.

you don't need to 'manipulate' anything to take advantage of clearly profitable odds.

bet at exaggerated odds
???
profit
Its not 'free money'. If the enhanced odds bet loses you lose, they win. Have a look at the history of Ladbrokes friday $2 favs.

Supermarkets bully their suppliers into taking the loss for them.

i'll offer you $3 odds per flip of a coin, how many times would you like to play?

if you play once and lose would you quit?

i'll offer you $3 odds per flip of a coin, how many times would you like to play?

if you play once and lose would you quit?
Until its worn down so much you cant tell the difference from heads and tails thanks.
My point is that that free money implies that every promotion you cant lose. Simply not true.

My point is that that free money implies that every promotion you cant lose.
why are you ignoring the 15 people telling you the answer to this?

a. bet the promotion at one site
b. bet the other side at another site
c. count monies

please show me how this isn't free money.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back