Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Just signed up for Madbookie at deposited $60 and got $150 in bonus bets.
(i think the deal is 50 for 150)

Hope they are good.

I lost all mine yesterday :$ So three other KP's are signing up today and I'll have $600 to play with tomorrow :thumbsu: FYI I think Luxbet also have the same deal if you don't have an account there. I'll save those for Sandown Cup after I blow the $600 tomorrow by race 5 :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay so went to pretty much every agency today, some of the promotions today

Unibet -

Race 1 - up to $30 bet on Race 1 and if it loses they refund stake in a bonus bet.

Race 2 - up to $100 bet on Race 2 and if it runs 2nd or 3rd bonus bet back of same value,

Bet Star -

Race 3 - Fixed odds bet on this race up to $50. If horse runs 2nd or 3rd CASH back

William Hill -

Money back for bets up to $25 in r1-4 if horse 2nd/3rd

Luxbet -

Place a Bookies Best bet on any of the first 5 races at Flemington on Emirates Stakes day (Tues, 7th Nov.), and Luxbet guarantee you'll get 30% more winnings than the best price of Sportsbet's Top Tote Plus, CrownBet's Best Tote Plus, Bet365's 365 Best and William Hill's Best Tote +. Maximum Stake $50.

Crownbet

Place a Fixed Odds Win bet on the Emirates Stakes on Saturday. If your horse runs 2nd, 3rd or 4th, CrownBet will match your stake up to $50 with a Bonus Bet. Applies to your first bet on the race placed after 1pm Wednesday AEDT. Excludes Each-Way bets.

Sportsbet

Place a Fixed Odds Win or Each Way bet on the Emirates Stakes at Flemington on Sat 7th November. If your horse finishes 2nd, Sportsbet will refund your bet up to $100. Applies to your first Fixed Odds Win bet or the Win portion of your first Fixed Odds Each Way bet only. Top Tote Plus (TT+), Megabets or any other racing products are ineligible for the offer. Futures/All-in bets are eligible for the offer. Max refund $100 per customer. Excludes phone betting

Bookmaker

Place a fixed odds win bet in the Matriarch Stakes at Flemington this Saturday, and if your horse runs second or third, Bookmaker will give you your cash back. Max refund $50.

Ladbrokes

Ladbrokes
Flemington (Sat) – Emirates Stakes Day – Best Tote or SP + 20% on All Races
(Expires Sat, 7 Nov 2015)

Get Best Tote or SP + 20% on every race at Flemington this Emirates Stakes Day, which means you can win an additional 20% on your winnings across the whole day. Max bet $50.

Tom Waterhouse races 1-4

Cash back up to $25 if 2nd or 3rd..

Ummmm that's all I can find

Bet365 weird one

ace a single bet on the Fixed Win or Tote Win markets on a Feature Meeting race and if it wins at $5.00 or more, bet365 will refund your first Fixed Win or Tote Win bet on the next Feature Meeting race, if it loses. The refund is matched up to $100. T&Cs apply.

Betstar

Betstar are offering $5.00 for Ngarimu in Flemington Race 4 this Emirates Stakes Day. Max bet $50.

Sportsbet doing power prices from 10-11, Palmerbet 10-12.

Madbookie races 4-5-6-7 bet up to $100 refunded in bonus bet to sane value if 2nd/3rd

365 offer is standard and has been around for a few months. Will be on Seymour tomorrow as well

UBet 2nd/3rd MB in Emirates

WH

RACING IN-PLAY
Bet on all Flemington races on 31st October, 3rd, 5th & 7th November 2015 for the first 20 seconds of the race at the fixed odds from the time of jump. *Max fixed odds bet $25 AUD per runner; Win and place markets only; One bet per client, per runner; Excludes multis; Full T&Cs apply.

WH

RACING IN-PLAY
Bet on all Flemington races on 31st October, 3rd, 5th & 7th November 2015 for the first 20 seconds of the race at the fixed odds from the time of jump. *Max fixed odds bet $25 AUD per runner; Win and place markets only; One bet per client, per runner; Excludes multis; Full T&Cs apply.
this sounds pretty good do the odds change mid race?
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back