Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

So what's the deal with William Hill's A-League offer of

Have a Head to Head bet In-Play on any game in the 2015/16 A-League Season and if your team scores the first goal of the game but lose or draw we’ll give you your money back. *Max Refund $50; Qualifying bet is your first losing Head to Head “In-Play” bet on each game in the Regular Season

So i just back the team who kicks the first goal in every match and pick up the free money before i leave?

I've had a thought re our friends at madbookie. Maybe we've got them all wrong. Maybe they're not mad like crazy, but mad like angry. "We are mad bookie!! No more winning from us!! Bookie smash!! Mad Bookie!! MAD BOOKIE!!"
i think they're mental, or at least the bloke now doing their social media stuff is
genuinely think it might be KardiniaPark

i think they're mental, or at least the bloke now doing their social media stuff is
genuinely think it might be KardiniaPark

Current twitter operator appears to love NBA and a good meme

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you have 20 more you liar

I did lie...its 220,000 more now friend :rainbow:

EHpzjwu.png

Betting.club, surely taking the piss here.

I called them up before and asked why is it that they only allow me to bet amounts where my profit does not exceed $5? The bloke placed me on hold to make some enquiries. Twenty seconds later he tells me it's a decision made by the trader and it's at their discretion. But then in some outrageous attempt to make me feel better about it, he said, "but the good news is that you don't have any restrictions when betting on racing". So I won $500 on a race at Kyneton and then I was fully limited on racing too, after one god damn win. LOL

Betting.club, surely taking the piss here.

I called them up before and asked why is it that they only allow me to bet amounts where my profit does not exceed $5? The bloke placed me on hold to make some enquiries. Twenty seconds later he tells me it's a decision made by the trader and it's at their discretion. But then in some outrageous attempt to make me feel better about it, he said, "but the good news is that you don't have any restrictions when betting on racing". So I won $500 on a race at Kyneton and then I was fully limited on racing too, after one god damn win. LOL

But how do you arb on racing? Was there a two horse race that i was unaware of at Kyneton today? :confused:

Dont tell me you actually removed your balls from your purse, Boxxy, and had a 'proper bet' ? :eek:

Did you have sweaty palms and was your heart beating uncontrollably during the race knowing that you wouldnt be making a 2% profit no matter the result?

Never again, never ever ever EVER AGAIN!!

Traders doing you a solid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back