Betting websites that aren't corrupt?

Remove this Banner Ad

Are there any websites where you can place like $30,000 bets on a single footy match? I see that on Betfair, for example, you only have the option of betting collectively $283 on North with odds between $2.24-$2.28. I don't plan on betting on this game but what if I wanted to bet much more? All the round 1 matches have similarly low amounts of money attached to them.
You sure can. Betfair will have more money on offer closer to game time. Sportsbet, centrebet, 365, tab , sportingbet you can place massive bets. Sometimes you may have to ring up as they will only let you get a certain amount on at a certain price. They have to confirm with a supervisor etc.

Or example they may take 25k at $2.15 then $25k at 2.05.

Really do have to be careful with big bets. The thing is obviously you can lose a lot of potential money as the odds could drop by the time you put it on. If you're going to do a huge bet really should put it on just before bounce down to avoid late withdrawals. I was thinking about this before as the clash with the pies and the lions fast a looming. Reminded me of the game last year where the pies had a lot of late outs and lost some players during the game. Not that the pies were that trustworthy last season, but many expected then to beat the lions. Imagine chucking on a 5 figure bet on the pies to have late changes and injuries during the game to key players. You'd tare your hair out.

Bet 365 will close your account if you win.

In order to not have your max bet restricted you must run at -10% ROI.

The current fact is that winners at all sites (now including the TAB) are being restricted, including the TAB's top 20 turnover customers, whose volume they no longer want.

If you only bet lines and head to heads close to kick off you're very unlikely to get limited at the corporates. You can do any bet you like at Pinnacle and never get limited.

There's plenty of options for pros if you don't go around hammering tiny player props markets or 1.5% arbs on novelty tennis matches (X_box_X).

Of course an exchange isn't going to restrict you

True. But there's not too many other places where you could have (now, 30+ hours prior to jump) AUD$1.3m on the toppy in the 1st at Happy Valley, tomorrow night. Over AUD$200k of that (already) at a 10% discount/rebate.

True. But there's not too many other places where you could have (now, 30+ hours prior to jump) AUD$1.3m on the toppy in the 1st at Happy Valley, tomorrow night. Over AUD$200k of that (already) at a 10% discount/rebate.

1st time I have heard of citibet so I looked it up and can't get past the first page.Any advice or is it restricted or something?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have just been looking at a few forums about Citibet and checked out Mark Reads site and it seems very vague.Can u explain what the 12 week trading period means.Is he also some type of tipster?

Chopper is both a Citi agent, as well as punting in HK on behalf of others. To join one of his syndicates is a $50k buy-in.

WRT to using him as a Citi agent, I'd be asking him up front what you're going to be getting charged in commission. I couldn't see it being "overly friendly".

As for t/over requirements to keep an agent happy, my base would be $50k/week roughly. Others may have differing lower thresholds, but probably charge their punters much more commission to make it worthwhile for them. Each to their own.

I'm not really after a tipping service, I would just like to have access to the exchange. Why would I need to turnover 50k? Do you have access to it or can you somehow check the site out without signing through an agent?

You don't deposit any money to bet on Citi, you bet on the credit of your agent. The Asian way is about Agent/Punter relationships, not Bookie/Punter or Exchange/Punter (in this case). Your account gets zeroed-off/settled weekly and the Agent makes an earn off your turnover whether you win/lose/draw. When you win, your Agent pays you, when you lose vice-versa (hopefully).

There is risk/reward from an Agent's POV with giving credit/earning turnover. An Agent isn't going to open up a weekly line of credit of $5k-$10k-$20k if the punter is turning over a couple of hundred a week and earning the Agent pennies.

MarkRead offers no credit, he only applies a credit to your account after you have deposited and you get that amount in "credit"

You basically deposit to MarkRead.com.au through their website like a bookie, then tell them and they will apply that much credit to your account. You can bet $100 a day or $100,000 it doesnt matter

Remove this Banner Ad

Back