Betting websites

Remove this Banner Ad

Mad Bookie hey?

Who was that last bookie that was a BF sponsor for a while that supposedly had ley ley's backing?

cmon!

The were super sharp prices.

At least they are licensed in Australia. Ill take their $20 free bet and see what they are like anyway
norfolk island, i.e. as dodgy as you can get in this part of the world
this combined the following term means nope to me
Monies deposited to your Account are held in a normal bank account in our name, and are not held on trust for you.

norfolk island, i.e. as dodgy as you can get in this part of the world
this combined the following term means nope to me

Norfolk Island is fine, thats where Ladbrokes/Betstar/Bookmaker are licensed out of and its never had any complaints about it

2nd part isnt that great

Norfolk Island is fine, thats where Ladbrokes/Betstar/Bookmaker are licensed out of and its never had any complaints about it

2nd part isnt that great
the ladbrokes group response to the NSW minimum racing bet rules makes me disagree with the first sentence
can do what they like, ladbrokes just don't be too dodgy cos they have $$$ behind them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the ladbrokes group response to the NSW minimum racing bet rules makes me disagree with the first sentence
can do what they like, ladbrokes just don't be too dodgy cos they have $$$ behind them

As opposed to the Unibet response to close all accounts the day before it went into place, or the WillHill response to slash the odds of customers after they log in? NT have done nothing about it either.

What have Ladbrokes been doing with that rule anyway?

As opposed to the Unibet response to close all accounts the day before it went into place, or the WillHill response to slash the odds of customers after they log in? NT have done nothing about it either.

What have Ladbrokes been doing with that rule anyway?
this is true. that's more a response that NT are too relaxed rather than NI are any good

from memory betstar asked me for tax returns, stat decs that it was my account, details of two devices only that they'd allow me to bet it rhoguh, a few other things. tax returns got a lol response and i haven't pursued it further

TAB never offers me a cash out on about 10 supposedly cash out available games, not once has it been shown at any stage of any game. wtf!!!!!

Another TAB stuff up!

Want to set deposit limit, no way to do this, might do it if i call but i dont want to call them. I thought stuff it, i'll just close my account. They wont let me close my account and the reason is my "withdrawal is below limit" i mean WTF?

Victim mentality at its finest.

Christ sake if you want it that badly just call them. If not then get ready to take responsibility for your pending future mistakes and not pass the buck onto someone else when it happens

Who's going to withdraw with nothing in it, so why prevent closing an account ? is the point. What they want me to do ? deposit to close my account, pfft.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back