Betting websites

Remove this Banner Ad

OK so you probably have less than $20 in there? Just bet with it, if it wins = collect. If it doesn't - close your account. Flapping your arms in the air screaming UNFAIR isn't going to get anything done.

The balance is at zero, why would an account at balance zero having it's account be closed be refused for not having a withdrawal amount. think about it. I thought people would find it interesting a book would do this.

I see you've been here 14 years, have you been a ****** for each one of them?
Negative.

In fact, I joined in March of 2001. My work at BigFooty was so remarkable that, on November 15, 2001, Bill Gates was so impressed with my work that he created and named a Gaming Console after me.

Who's going to withdraw with nothing in it, so why prevent closing an account ? is the point. What they want me to do ? deposit to close my account, pfft.
The only way to close a TAB account is to ring up.

Online they give you the option, why have it there if they will make you call up anyway. It doesn't tell you that you have to call up because it's right there to do it online.

Don't shoot the messenger, but you're talking about TABCORP here. There may be a button that says you can do it online, however you've got no chance of doing it. If you don't ever use it again, it'll close on its own accord.

Don't shoot the messenger, but you're talking about TABCORP here. There may be a button that says you can do it online, however you've got no chance of doing it. If you don't ever use it again, it'll close on its own accord.

Yeah fair enough, the button is there, they ask for the pin, account # and password to confirm to close it but they still wont. Other genuine books will let you close on the spot. I will still bet, but only at a book i can set my deposit limits at online in my own settings. Tabcorp are just mugs and fading away from the present and have been for a long time now. I only need one book

Who has used the william hill/tom waterhouse click to call product yet? (if you dont know what im talking about its really just live betting without going to the phone and ringing up)

Who has used the william hill/tom waterhouse click to call product yet? (if you dont know what im talking about its really just live betting without going to the phone and ringing up)
Not yet. Will this weekend jf its up and running. Betfair need it. Theres a thread about it somewhere

Looking for new free rolls on betting sites too if anyone knows a good one.
1.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It goes beyond that, can challenge against people you don't know. think outside the box.
Not sure if it really needs to be explained but lets say they offered h2h odds for your team to beat mine. What's stopping you from putting your whole bank account (and mine for that matter) on your team to win and I then sub on my non playing players making them C and VC, trade in an extra couple of donuts and we share in the profits?

Anyone had anything to do with betjack.com.au?

Offering best tote on all australian races for both win and place yet always a little wary of the lesser known books.

BetJACK is fully licensed in the Republic of Vanuatu by the Ministry of Finance and Economic Development,

That's enough to scare me off
#astute

Remove this Banner Ad

Back