Betting websites

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you guys heard of bethq.com.au ?

They have got in contact with me and my friend and we have no idea who they are and if they are legit?

Seemingly have their head office in Brisbane. Had never heard of them. Would sign up if they had a better sign up bonus.

Seemingly have their head office in Brisbane. Had never heard of them. Would sign up if they had a better sign up bonus.

"Seemingly" being the operative word there.

If you aim your compass in Melbourne to Bell St (Preston-ish) between High St & St Georges Rd you'll be able to find their offices, just jump in the lift and go to the fourth floor.

It (the 4th floor) is listed as 'empty' on in the ground floor lobby, but "they" are up there.

Yeah they are the same odds etc, I use them a but as a $501 poli max deposit per day on the main site is a joke

Just win more often and then you won't have these '$501 low limit' deposit issues. :rainbow:

#heretohelp

Last edited:
does anyone have experience with pinnacle's australian site?

i'm assuming (hoping) that they are essentially the same but it's just set up to comply with australian laws, i never bothered to make an account there but if the govt has their way i guess i might need to.

http://www.responsiblegambling.vic....ounces-review-of-the-interactive-gambling-act

if you hadn't heard about it.

Looks to me like another way the government wants to turn back the refugees. Inhuman bastards.

#duritzmakessense

Still not enough

u682.jpg

anyone know anything about betting.club? they've just started, and have only got 7 likes on their Facebook page, but have some nice promos (best of fixed price/best tote).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've joined the limited club lol
Unibet sent me an email today saying I've been removed from participating in their promotion/special offers etc...
Dont really care as their offers generally suck.
Already lost LAdbrokes promos months ago.
I'll have to be careful with WH and Crown as their promos I like:thumbsu:

So...thinking of getting a online betting account, and trying to get a nice bonus bet with the first deposit.
However, Crownbet and Sportsbet seem to have *offer not open to Vic residents as a condition of this promo.
Why is this the case?
Any other good sites not have this condition?
Cheers
Get a proxy? I used my parents address in Tas but you need to get your account verified to withdraw.

Anyone else have an issue with Firefox and Bet365 (sharing microphone) to place in-play bets via Betcall? Every time I place an in-play bet with betcall, it crashes Firefox, and I have to restart it. It's becoming a PIA

Anyone else have an issue with Firefox and Bet365 (sharing microphone) to place in-play bets via Betcall? Every time I place an in-play bet with betcall, it crashes Firefox, and I have to restart it. It's becoming a PIA

I use 365 betcall with firefox without issues.
Early on the 'allow mic' window was a bit tricky to set.
Firefox will crash for me every now and then but not from 365

I'm running an old desktop with Windows XP

I'm on Windows 7. It could also have something to do with my antivirus/firewall. I'm just going to disable everything next time I place a bet via betcall on Firefox, and hopefully I can figure it out from there. I'll also try Chrome to see if it's happening with that as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back