Betting websites

Remove this Banner Ad

So I joined 10bet the other days and deposited $700 AUD and got (for some weird reason) 571.23 AUD in bonus cash that requires to be turned over like 8 times? So I place some bets and get my balance up to $2000 and then they decide to limit me. I can't place a bet to win more than $40 AUD now, and they still expect me to turn over like $3000. Almost every time I want to back a horse in south africa, they reject the bet and drop the price. But that isn't even the start of it.

I've had a very suspicious experience with them similar to palmerbet; of them taking MINUTES to accept live "pending" bets. To me, this is really *ing shady. It seems they are yet another bookie that gets to decide not only whether they accept your bet or not, but WHEN they do it. and their customer service is almost non existant. I advise all punters to STAY AWAY FROM 10BET!

I'm on Windows 7. It could also have something to do with my antivirus/firewall. I'm just going to disable everything next time I place a bet via betcall on Firefox, and hopefully I can figure it out from there. I'll also try Chrome to see if it's happening with that as well.

I use Chrome and have never had any issues.

Anyone else having issues with those utensil suckers Ladbrokes and their site crashing when navigating between different markets?

Been happening to me regularly over the past month.

Thought here may be the best place for a betting novice to ask a question. I just tried to place a $1350 bet on 'team origen' in the e-sports section (for LOL world champs) @ 1.68.

When I clicked the second confirmation button is spun around saying 'bet processing' for a minute then gave me a reduced stake of $735. I declined that and tried to put the bet on again. They then reduced the odds for the bet to 1.50 and I declined. I then tried again and they reduced the odds for the entire market to 1.45 and simultaneously luxbet changed their odds from $1.70 to 1.45. I was JW do they have people physically sitting there doing all of this or is it via a computer program?

Lol been waiting 30 minutes for a live chat operator to respond to my betting settlement question and im getting the exact same copy and paste 'Thank you for waiting. I'll be with you in just a moment.'response every 2 minutes

Yeah 10bet are pretty dodgey. Ive heard too many similarly bad stories about them to get involved
10bet never heard of them they based in aus?
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

Anyone experience trouble with Crownbet?

They've just recently become my regulars.

Took me a while to start liking them but used to the app now and quite like it, used to hate it.

They give a lot of bonus bets/offers but often not need to roll it over etc. They gave $50 last week.

Then the other day they gave me $320 for depositing $80.

Haven't had a big win with them so unsure if they block easily.

Luxbet, Ladbrokes am currently limited on. Annoying.

CrownBet website got a bit of a do-over. They now have tips/comments for each horse for each race, by the looks of things. All very pretty but not sure how much substance there is to it; annoying that you have to expand to see form now. Can't just have a quick glance over the field

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CrownBet website got a bit of a do-over. They now have tips/comments for each horse for each race, by the looks of things. All very pretty but not sure how much substance there is to it; annoying that you have to expand to see form now. Can't just have a quick glance over the field

I dont know if its just me but the one thing i completely despise at Crown Bet is the non showing of the pre race time fluctuations on their site.

Shits me to tears, how hard could it possibly be to put their flucs up?

Provided some 'feedback' to Crown about the changes, mainly the disappearance of the easy glance form.

Ive mentioned flucs to them before, feedback goes into the bin and also puts a strike against your file.

Question, if you're limited on sportsbet are there different limits placed for different people and does having a 'limited account' mean you're unable to participate in promotions (e.g. AFL finals $100 cashback ones, etc)?

Question, if you're limited on sportsbet are there different limits placed for different people and does having a 'limited account' mean you're unable to participate in promotions (e.g. AFL finals $100 cashback ones, etc)?

Usually but not always.

Sportsbet tend to ban you just from taking fixed odds if you have a record of consistently, as in almost all of the time, taking better than SP, even if those bets have not necessarily been recently profitable for you.

Sportsbet tend to ban you just from taking fixed odds if you have a record of consistently, as in almost all of the time, taking better than SP, even if those bets have not necessarily been recently profitable for you.

Comparing max bets with my friends accounts it seems I'm limited by up to ~98%.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back