Betting websites

Remove this Banner Ad

i I woke up, seen the news about essendon then headed to the ladbrokes site to place a bet against them for their round 1 clash and the market for them had disappeared :( didnt get up early enough, stupid me

Can still get on Essendon most brownlow votes at WillHill/Centrebet or TabTouch if anyone is interested in that. Zaharakis and Goddard the obvious ones to back

Just a heads up about betHQ.com.au (if you havent heard about themdont sign up they dont pay out)

they have opened up a new site under the name of tabex.com.au, looks like they have made a betting exchange on this one

Chances of claiming my winnings on Cotchin for the Brownlow in 2012? :p
got a good argument imo
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

Was looking at the greyhound tab on bet365 just before and on the right where the promos are shown was a tab for the financial betting, so i clicked onto it and was taken to the financial betting page (which is blocked in australia) i thought id have a dabble and have a few bets so i deposited 50 bucks and ended up winning 3 from 3 bets, then on the 4th bet i thought i won but the money didnt get put in my account so i tried to check my bet history and i couldnt find any history of financial bets. So after that and clicking the refresh button a few times i went to the live chat to see what the problem was with the bet and why i couldnt see my bet history.

After the live chat operator looked through my account and referred it to the financial betting team the live chat lady said that for some reason i was able to get onto the financial betting page and that she will be able to refund my initial deposit into withdrawable money (not sure why she gave me another 50 but not complaining) and i was able to keep the money i won.

So all in all it was a good experience from bet365.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do i find out what odds certain bets were paying previousily is there a website trying to track a tips/betting service and there results
aussportsbetting website then click data tab has excel docs for a few sports/leagues.. also odds portal but I think they're pretty s**t.

NBA is available all over the place, MLB, NFL the same

i've steered clear of them for a while having heard similar, but what's the source on that (just curious really)
Mate of mine knows of the guys who run it up there. Its probably like 3rd or 4th hand chatter but when you couple it with all the complaints from people on social media etc not getting paid out or not being able to get in touch with anyone at BetHQ i think its a safe bet

I just had my account closed by Ladbrokes for taking advantage of a multi that they were cashing out in the positive.

IE: odds were 12/1, have $1 on it, and immediately receive a cash out offer of $4.

Pulled out 3 large separate amounts and didn't really think I'd get away with it.

Account's just not there anymore, lol.

EDIT: I assume this is for breaking the terms of service.

I just had my account closed by Ladbrokes for taking advantage of a multi that they were cashing out in the positive.

IE: odds were 12/1, have $1 on it, and immediately receive a cash out offer of $4.

Pulled out 3 large separate amounts and didn't really think I'd get away with it.

Account's just not there anymore, lol.

EDIT: I assume this is for breaking the terms of service.

Yeah pretty reasonable by them tbh. Did they pay you the money from it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back