Review Beveridge out, so who's in?

Remove this Banner Ad

Bolts staying at Hawthorn for the moment - happy about that. Let's hope there's no more sackings and we keep some stability in our coaching ranks.

Yep, Bolts not going anywhere (Adelaide shy of employing someone that has never played senior AFL apparently) and there are no offers for Rattan services thus far - BTW, talks with McKenna have commenced...all good.

Yep, Bolts not going anywhere (Adelaide shy of employing someone that has never played senior AFL apparently) and there are no offers for Rattan services thus far - BTW, talks with McKenna have commenced...all good.

Phil Walsh apparently

To replace Bevo? That would be amazing.

I remember how all those great ex-players made excellent coaches . . . Hird, Buckly, Voss, Watson etc. . .Apparently Merit is overrated.

What's this about McKenna - where has this come from. I assume he is talking to other clubs.

So much for capping football department spending.....guess we will just pay the extra tax - the price you pay for sustained success.

Replacement for Beveridge I assume...

Yep, we have openly stated we will wear the tax as we will not sacrifice a winning formula or player welfare which we are also league leaders in.

This is the opposite to what I've heard through the club. Will be inferesting to see which way they will go

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McCartney would be my pick. In believe that the likes of some coaches like Rattan are better suited as assistant coaches. Yep it would be for a little less money but a lot more secure and less pressure. Ratts was not that could at playing the politics or pr game so I hope he stays with us for years to come as an assistant

I can say with 110% certainty that they're HAS been offers for Ratts, he's just not interested right now in being anywhere other than the HFC. He's had a significant amount of interest for senior gigs over the past 1-2 years but loves the Hawks & ain't going anywhere. So don't believe the hype linking him to the Doggies either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back