Bevo needs help

Remove this Banner Ad

You know I was assistant coach at Hawthorn back in 2012. Well one day a player didn't turn up for training. I forget who it was, but he was one of the older ones who you would expect to always turn up on time.

So I rang him up at his house and this little kid answered the phone. I reckoned that it must have been his little boy so I said, "Can I speak to your dad."

So this little kid says, "No".

Well, that was a mild sort of shock so I said, "Can I speak to your mum."

But he says, "No", again.

So I said, "Well, where's your dad?"

He says, "Outside speaking with my mum and the man from the search helicopter, they are looking somebody lost".

So I asked, "Who is that?"

So he says, "Me", and hangs up the phone.

After strong early wins, the dogs enter the bye as the highest scoring team in the competition and Bev gathers the boys for their game plan meeting.
After two hours, the defensive setup and midfield match ups are set and the players are all up to speed.
Then Bevo writes the entire offensive game plan up on the board in 4 words.
Some players look surprised and Bev talks them through the stats, shows them how deadly taking this option is. How the scoring rate is higher than any other option. Most of the players are on board straight away and rest understand after the stats and presentation by Bev.
All except Monty, who is still looking confused and asks, "Why are we going to 'kick it to ...' him. He doesn't play for us any more."

At breakfast time these two little kids thought they would try out a new swearword they had heard.

The dad asked the older boy ...

"What would you like for breakfast son"?

"I'll have some farkin Wheatbix".

The dad yells at the boy, grabs him by the scruff of the neck and marches him down to the bathroom to make him wash his mouth out with soap.

He comes back and and asks the younger boy ...

"What would you like for breakfast son"?

"Don't know dad, but I sure 'aint gunna ask for any of that farkin Wheatbix".

A guy goes into a bar and there is a robot bartender. The robot says,
"What will you have?" The guy says "a pot." The robot brings back
the best beer ever and says to the man, "What's your IQ?" The guy
says, "168." The robot then proceeds to talk about theoretical physics, space
exploration and medical technology.

The guy leaves, but he is curious, so he goes back into the bar. The
robot bartender says, "What will you have?" The guy says, "a pot".
Again, the robot pours a great beer, gives it to the man and says,
"What's your IQ?" The guy says, "100." The robot then starts to talk
about the Australian Cricket team, V8 Supercars and Gold Coast theme parks.

The guy leaves, but finds it very interesting, so he thinks he will
try it one more time. He goes back into the bar. The robot says, "What
will you have?" The guy says, "a pot of beer", and the robot brings him
another great martini. The robot then says, "What's your IQ?" The guy
says, "Uh, about 50."

The robot leans in real close and says, "So... you people still happy
with Nathan Buckley as coach?"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last night I dreamt I was in the same room as Adolf Hitler, Charles Manson and a Collingwood supporter. And there was a gun on the table. But there were only two bullets in the gun. So I shot the Collingwood supporter twice.

Trying to get away from all the media surrounding the WADA decision, Stew Crameri decided to head up to the snow fields for a couple of days.
Whilst taking a walk, he came across the message "AFL Drug Cheats" written in a snow bank.

Understandably upset, he contacted the club and Peter Gordon got his best private investigator to look into the matter.

A couple of days later, the investigator came back to the club with a full report and said "I've got some good news, some bad news and some terrible news".

The good news is that we took a sample of the message and can confirm that it was written in male urine.
The bad news is that further tests on the sample has confirmed 100% that the urine belongs to Stephen Dank.
"Oh my god" said Gordon "what's the terrible news".

"It's James Hirds hand writing".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back