Beyond the Boundary - New AFL Youtube show (Latest episode in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

The Round 11 edition of Beyond the Boundary is here! Catch Josh, Nic and Vinay discussing another HUGE round of footy!

CONTENTS:
Sydney vs. Geelong - 01:41
St.Kilda vs. Collingwood - 05:39
Melbourne vs. Port Adelaide - 10:13
Brisbane vs. Carlton - 14:50
Essendon vs. Richmond - 19:21
Adelaide vs. Gold Coast - 28:24
Western Bulldogs vs. Fremantle - 32:37
Hawthorn vs. GWS - 37:13
West Coast vs. North Melbourne - 41:41

The Round 11 edition of Beyond the Boundary is here! Catch Josh, Nic and Vinay discussing another HUGE round of footy!

CONTENTS:
Sydney vs. Geelong - 01:41
St.Kilda vs. Collingwood - 05:39
Melbourne vs. Port Adelaide - 10:13
Brisbane vs. Carlton - 14:50
Essendon vs. Richmond - 19:21
Adelaide vs. Gold Coast - 28:24
Western Bulldogs vs. Fremantle - 32:37
Hawthorn vs. GWS - 37:13
West Coast vs. North Melbourne - 41:41

28 points eh? reckon by our recent form we should beat the good teams haha

The Round 12 edition of Beyond the Boundary is here!

CONTENTS:
Geelong vs. Carlton - 01:47
Hawthorn vs. West Coast - 08:13
Port Adelaide vs. St.Kilda - 19:15
Western Bulldogs vs. Brisbane - 24:31
GWS vs. Essendon - 30:38
Gold Coast vs. Sydney - 39:12
Fremantle vs. Adelaide - 47:06
North Melbourne vs. Richmond - 50:24
Melbourne vs. Collingwood - 55:26

The Round 13 edition of Beyond the Boundary is here! Josh, Nic and Vinay discuss another huge round of footy, including the match of the round - Sydney vs. Port, what's going wrong at Tigerland, North Melbourne's resurgence, supporters blaming the umpires, Hawthorn's depth, Bryce Gibbs, Jarryd Roughead, Tom Hawkins, Joe Daniher, Nat Fyfe, Lance Franklin and much, much more.

CONTENTS:
Carlton vs. Hawthorn - 01:17
Richmond vs. Fremantle - 09:45
Sydney vs. Port Adelaide - 17:29
West Coast vs. Gold Coast - 25:54
Brisbane vs. GWS - 33:02
Adelaide vs. North Melbourne - 36:46
Geelong vs. St.Kilda - 42:30
Collingwood vs. Western Bulldogs - 48:56
Essendon vs. Melbourne - 54:40

Love your work guys, good on you for getting out there and agree with a lot of what's said. It's put together very well.

Not to be 'that guy' that just sticks up for his team in response because I get annoyed when other people do it :p but the Bulldogs aren't playing their worst footy in 3-4 years. They're 2 wins better off than at the same point in 2013, they've been far more competitive in most games than in 2012-13 (the only thumpings being the opening 11 goal loss to West Coast and 7 goal loss to Gold Coast - otherwise, the losses have been of 29, 28, 9, 8, 38 and 8), and they're playing very solid football in patches but aren't able to string them together. It's too easy to say they've gone backwards when you're not looking too deeply into the games themselves or comparing them to 2013 in detail.

Really enjoy the show, as I've said, but don't cheapen yourselves to kicking a club when they're down as the likes of Barrett or Lyon do. Just my two cents :) Keep up the good work!

Love your work guys, good on you for getting out there and agree with a lot of what's said. It's put together very well.

Not to be 'that guy' that just sticks up for his team in response because I get annoyed when other people do it :p but the Bulldogs aren't playing their worst footy in 3-4 years. They're 2 wins better off than at the same point in 2013, they've been far more competitive in most games than in 2012-13 (the only thumpings being the opening 11 goal loss to West Coast and 7 goal loss to Gold Coast - otherwise, the losses have been of 29, 28, 9, 8, 38 and 8), and they're playing very solid football in patches but aren't able to string them together. It's too easy to say they've gone backwards when you're not looking too deeply into the games themselves or comparing them to 2013 in detail.

Really enjoy the show, as I've said, but don't cheapen yourselves to kicking a club when they're down as the likes of Barrett or Lyon do. Just my two cents :) Keep up the good work!
Really appreciate the feedback, thanks for tuning in. :)

Really appreciate the feedback, thanks for tuning in. :)
No worries. I hope I wasn't too critical, I've been a bit touchy ever since the final siren on Saturday night :p

No worries. I hope I wasn't too critical, I've been a bit touchy ever since the final siren on Saturday night :p
Not at all, very valuable advice that I'll definitely keep in mind. Kicking a club when they're down - at the moment it's Richmond - is an easy habit to fall into, especially when you're trying to sprinkle humor throughout the show as we tend to.

Besides, the majority of Bigfooty dismissed us as 'a bunch of flogs who have no idea' so some constructive criticism is always a nice change!

Not at all, very valuable advice that I'll definitely keep in mind. Kicking a club when they're down - at the moment it's Richmond - is an easy habit to fall into, especially when you're trying to sprinkle humor throughout the show as we tend to.

Besides, the majority of Bigfooty dismissed us as 'a bunch of flogs who have no idea' so some constructive criticism is always a nice change!
Very much so. Could sink the boot into just about any club, everyone has some history.

Really? That's ordinary. I agree with 90% of what's said and appreciate the passion and research that is done. Flicked back through the thread just now and had a bit of a laugh at the offense taken to stuff like 'they know we're coming' which is a pretty harmless dig.

Have subscribed, enjoying the different take. :thumbsu:

The Round 15 edition of Beyond the Boundary is here!

It's the unofficial rivalry round, as the boys dissect, discuss and argue their way through what's sure to be a great round of footy!

You can skip to a specific match preview using the timestamps below:
Geelong vs. Essendon - 03:11
Hawthorn vs. Gold Coast - 12:06
St.Kilda vs. Richmond - 17:10
Fremantle vs. West Coast - 23:46
Sydney vs. GWS - 27:33
Brisbane vs. North Melbourne - 32:23
Western Bulldogs vs. Melbourne - 38:40
Adelaide vs. Port Adelaide - 43:46
Collingwood vs. Carlton - 48:47

First Qualifying Final: Sydney vs. Fremantle

Sydney - 01:16
Fremantle - 07:49
Key Matchups - 10:26
Predictions - 17:11

---

Second Qualifying Final: Hawthorn vs. Geelong

Hawthorn - 01:05
Geelong - 05:48
Key Matchups - 10:15
Predictions - 16:14

---

Elimination Final previews coming later tonight...

First Qualifying Final: Sydney vs. Fremantle

Sydney - 01:16
Fremantle - 07:49
Key Matchups - 10:26
Predictions - 17:11

---

Second Qualifying Final: Hawthorn vs. Geelong

Hawthorn - 01:05
Geelong - 05:48
Key Matchups - 10:15
Predictions - 16:14

---

Elimination Final previews coming later tonight...

Awesome work boys! can't wait to watch you guys next year!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PORT ADELAIDE VS. RICHMOND

It's the match preview for the first Elimination Final - Port Adelaide vs. Richmond. We take a look at the key matchups, analyse the form of both teams, and give our detailed tips and predictions.

Port Adelaide - 01:09
Richmond - 05:15
Key matchups - 08:31
Predictions - 12:55

---

NORTH MELBOURNE VS. ESSENDON

It's the match preview for the second Elimination Final - North Melbourne vs. Essendon. We take a look at the key matchups, analyse the form of both teams, and give our detailed tips and predictions.

North Melbourne - 01:12
Essendon - 06:01
Key matchups - 10:41
Predictions - 14:06

Fremantle vs. Port Adelaide:

Fremantle - 01:17
Port Adelaide - 09:15
Key Matchups - 12:58
Predictions - 17:53

---

Geelong vs. North Melbourne:

Geelong - 01:18
North Melbourne - 09:19
Key Matchups - 15:19
Predictions - 20:01

---

News & Views:

Paddy Ryder - 02:19
Mitch Clark - 06:02

The Grand Final preview...

It's the match preview for the biggest game of the year - Sydney vs. Hawthorn in the 2014 AFL Grand Final. We take a look at the key matchups, analyse the form of both teams, and give our detailed tips and predictions.

Sydney - 01:19
Hawthorn - 10:56
Key Matchups - 21:30
Predictions - 28:52

Remove this Banner Ad

Back