Help BF crashing tab in Google Chrome - Solved on Page 6?

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, there has to be a reason why it doesn't affect me, but it does others
It effects me on my home laptop but not my work PC. Its a very bizarre issue.

Further further update:

I followed several different suggestions, including: Disabling all addons in Chrome://Addons, trying without my Firewalls/Antivirus, turning off Chrome Hardware acceleration, browsing in incognito, reinstalled the browser completely, resetting the browser settings and a few other bits and pieces.

In the end, what I BELIEVE fixed it was downloading Malwarebytes and running a scan which found: PUP.RiskwareTool.CK in my Programfiles (x86)\Adobe Extension Manager CS6\amtlib.dll.

If anyone is still having AW SNAP errors I suggest giving this a crack.

Fred Jim Boy

In the end, what I BELIEVE fixed it was downloading Malwarebytes and running a scan which found: PUP.RiskwareTool.CK in my Programfiles (x86)\Adobe Extension Manager CS6\amtlib.dll.
If you're downloading cracked apps, expect trouble.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So far so good for me, Im hoping its what it was.

One thing to note, it now gives the plugin block default on flash. You'll to enable it again on sites .

Also no crashes, I noticed it would occur more often when I had google docs open but so far so good

One thing to note, it now gives the plugin block default on flash. You'll to enable it again on sites .

Also no crashes, I noticed it would occur more often when I had google docs open but so far so good

Yeah, need to rightclick when the puzzle comes up and allow it, or using the option in the top right address bar. Hopefully Chrome may fix the inbuilt flash issues next build...

Yeah, need to rightclick when the puzzle comes up and allow it, or using the option in the top right address bar. Hopefully Chrome may fix the inbuilt flash issues next build...

Yeah I know how to do it... was more for anyone else out there who tries

Remove this Banner Ad

Back