Competitions BF Demons 2015 TIPPING COMP - saj_21 wins by 2!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
22 tips behind the leader. Ouch! haha. Anywayz, these are mine. Doesn't matter now anyway. Taking the risks xD

Hawks (by 54) / Magpies / Giants / Bombers / Geelong / Adelaide / Fremantle / MELBOURNE / Footscray

With 3 rounds to go it's looking like a 2 horse race between saj_21 and Theseventhhamster although Headless could end up doing a Bradbury.

Get your tips in. :footy:

That's the thing with tipping.

Last year, I held a 1-2 tip lead most of the year, so others had to catch up. I just kept tipping the favourites, and they kept getting up. This year, I have consistently been 1-2 tips behind saj_21. As such, I've tipped more upsets than usual the last few weeks, and several of them haven't been fruitful. I think saj_21 has this one in the bag.

Love your work, by the way, RandB.

That's the thing with tipping.

Last year, I held a 1-2 tip lead most of the year, so others had to catch up. I just kept tipping the favourites, and they kept getting up. This year, I have consistently been 1-2 tips behind saj_21. As such, I've tipped more upsets than usual the last few weeks, and several of them haven't been fruitful. I think saj_21 has this one in the bag.

Love your work, by the way, RandB.

Thanks for the jinx :p Freo is a leading tipsters worst nightmare this time of year

Changed two tips last minute, got both wrong. :drunk: That's all she wrote.

unlucky mate, i picked north and genuinely thought with our universal hate of norf i would of lost that tip to you!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is it. Get your tips in for the final round.

Good luck to both saj_21 and Theseventhhamster , I can see possibly two games going either way.

Use the schwartz!

Congratulations to saj_21 on winning the 2015 BF Dees tipping comp! After round 3 you didn't look back, dominant display.

Your badge is on the way...

Well done to Theseventhhamster for putting in such a great chase as well.

BF Demons 2015 Ladder after round 23

Number of players: 21
Rank User name Correct selections
1 saj_21 143
2 Theseventhhamster 141
3 Benwah83 139
4 Demon 16 138
4 Headless 138
6 Striker475 137
6 Worked 137
8 RandB 134
9 dylan93 131