Competitions BF Dockers SC Leagues 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 14, 2007
Out West
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Bears, Bulls, B'Hawks & Cubs
If you can, that may open up a spot that freo84 was trying to squeeze in.

How is div 2 tracking for teams?
2 spots still waiting for invitees to get in. Of course they have now been reminded an entire week... freo84 said he'd be giving them until the death...
Wish he'd lose patience too like you and Div 1 :)

BigRang

All Australian
Mar 11, 2011
South of the Black Stump
AFL Club
Fremantle
Any chance of a spot for the 2013 freo board supercoach premiers?
MILLSYSMOB Approx 10kish I know I'm a bit late sorry work has been cray-cray...

Untitled.png

couldhavebeen

Premiership Player
Jun 6, 2012
success
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Perth lyncs
Sepo am I in or not .
Ive been waiting for some kind of a clue as to how this works and I'm totally in the dark as to what happens next .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 14, 2007
Out West
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Bears, Bulls, B'Hawks & Cubs
Sepo am I in or not .
Ive been waiting for some kind of a clue as to how this works and I'm totally in the dark as to what happens next .

Seppo is running Div 1 - it is full
freo84 is running Div 2 - it has now (3) slots (Latro exodus and two slots are unresponsive invitees). There is two confirmed by freo84 as lined up and awaiting slots.

So if there is anywhere available it'd be the 1 spot in Div 2. Let the battle begin.

Last edited:

couldhavebeen

Premiership Player
Jun 6, 2012
success
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Perth lyncs
Seppo is running Div 1 - it is full
freo84 is running Div 2 - it has now (3) slots (Latro exodus and two slots are unresponsive invitees). There is two confirmed by freo84 as lined up and awaiting slots.

So if there is anywhere available it'd be the 1 spot in Div 2. Let the battle begin.
OK division 2 is fine for me , now where do we go from here

Jan 5, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
OK... couldhavebeen - There is 1 place left in Divvy 2. There are several people in front of you for a spot.

Latro has gone to Divvy 1.

I'm waiting on DockerLand1 to join Divvy 2. He has until tomorrow morning 10am to join otherwise his invite goes to the next person in line.

I have another league that people can join if they are interested. A friend of mine is running it and he needs a lot more people to fill it up. If you are interested in joining the non BF affiliated SC League message me and I'll give you the details.

Damarus

GFYC
Aug 3, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chargers
No sign of either of these two so now I am opening up the last Div 1 spot to the first in best dressed..
Sorry lads, gave you enough time...
Thanks for the invite, sorry I missed it. Busy week! Always next year :)

Beeawwb_SP

Senior List
Aug 16, 2010
Brisbane
AFL Club
Fremantle
A close result in a tough round sees the Intra-Board team lose 8-10 to the Crows, but still in the Top 8 (equal 7th on percentage) for the time being.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...4-results-posted.1048198/page-7#post-32585393

Don't forget to have your teams set before tomorrow night due to the Thursday game. No more revert changes once the rolling lockout begins.

Edit: Watch this space. Some of the listed scores don't match the results shown in the actual league. If I'm reading the results right we may have actually won against the Crows.

Edit 2: Nope. After the scores were re-verified we got smashed 6 to 12.

Last edited:

Beeawwb_SP

Senior List
Aug 16, 2010
Brisbane
AFL Club
Fremantle
Positives for me, improved 8000 places from last year finishing 12171 overall. Goals for next year, finish in the top 10000 and win a final.

willoblue

Club Legend
Sep 16, 2009
Melbourne CBD
AFL Club
Fremantle
sorry if I let you folks down with my lack of interest.
this was my first & last year for Supercoach
Mink is finished
I am also done with Dreamteam, so Tannin is done there.
Finally in Ultimate Footy Dunfermline Cossack won the GF in his last year, beating Junior.
Nice to go out a winner there.
I wish you all the best

Remove this Banner Ad

Back