Other BF NFL Supporters List and Survey (2012 - 2015)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
SURVEY
1. How did you start taking interest in American football? Early 2000's when the Patriots were dominating
2. When did you start keenly following the NFL? 2008 after a university exchange to the USA
3. Where does gridiron rank among your favorite sports? Top 5
4. Watching gridiron in Australia, what is the rough percentage breakdown between OneHD, Streams, Torrents, Foxtel, Gamepass? 50/50 between OneHD and torrents. Would like to get Gamespass for next season, just need a job to afford it :p
4. Favorite NFL and NCAA team(s)? Green Bay Packers and University of Washington Huskies (college I went on exchange to).
5. Favorite NRL and AFL team(s)? Melbourne Storm and Melbourne Demons
6. What is your 'astrological' or 'chinese new year' NFL team -- nickname of team that won the championship in the year of your birth? Redskins
7. Favorite current and all-time player from your NFL team? Clay Matthews and Brett Favre (douche of a bloke but a hell of a player)
8. Favorite all-time NFL and NCAA player(s)? Tom Brady. Have always liked him.
9. Favorite current player(s) from other teams you wish were on your team? Rob Gronkowski (love the Gronk) and Adrian Peterson (would be nice to have an elite running game at the Packers lol)
10. Your strongest memory of any NFL/NCAA games, moments, incidents, or news? My fondest memory of the NCAA was when I was at the University of Washington. I had bought a 3 game home pass to go watch the games, never got around to picking it up because I was too busying partying and trying to catch up on course work. The Huskies in 2008 absolutely sucked. Didn't win a game all season. So I didn't really miss anything. Still would've been great to go.

My fondest NFL memory is the 2011 Christmas eve game between Giants and Jets. I went to the game with my best mate. Was an amazing experience. I had never experienced cold like that day (would later experience worse cold on my trip but at the time this was something else). Spent the day trying to stave off hypothermia whilst cheering on the Giants. Was funny when Sanchez was sacked for the a safety the amount of jeering that went on. Lol nobody liked him. The atmosphere was incredible with 'J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets' chant and that douche in the fire helmet. Definitely want to go to another game in the future, hopefully at Lambeau.

Another great NFL memory was when I was at Lucas Oil and my mate dropped $800+ on Colts merchandise (a lot of it stuff he just didn't need) and then spent another $400 shipping it home lol

11. Which 8 gridiron people in history would you invite home for a night of dinner and conversation? Archie, Cooper, Peyton and Eli Manning, Vince Lombardi, Aaron Rodgers, Clay Matthews and Bill Belichick
12. What US pro-sports gear do you own and/or aim to buy in future? Kobe Bryant home Lakers jersey. Clay Matthews jersey. Will buy an Aaron Rodgers jersey in the future.
13. If you were commissioner, what changes to the NFL or NCAA comps themselves would you make? A team to LA, preferably moved from an east coast franchise.
14. What rule changes or concepts would you like to see put in or taken out of American football per se? I don't really care for the touchy feely pass interference calls. Also the penalties for OPI just seem over the top. Spot of the foul, automatic first down is excessive to me.
15. Have you been to a gridiron game -- (nfl, ncaa, arena, cfl, lfl, ufl, xfl)? Giants @ Jets. Christmas Eve game 2011
16. Which games stood out most as an event for atmosphere, fans, stadiums, and general city fun?
17. What were the worst and why?
18. Have you participated in gridiron in Australia or overseas? And at what level -- as player, coach, official, administrator, journalist, cheerleader? No. Lol don't really have the build for it
19. Name one player from the current NFL Draft that you wish your NFL team could have? Barrett Jones C/Alabama. Wouldn't mind picking up Jesse Williams and Brad Wing just for the Aussie connection :p
20. Do you play gridiron video games? How often? Favorite all-time gridiron video game? Madden 2013. Play it a couple of times a week. Manage to throw plenty of interception. Favourite would be Madden 2007.
21. Are you planning on buying a next-gen console coming around 2012-13? Which one? Already have a PS3 and recently got a 360. I won't be buying a next-gen console until at least after 2014
22. Do you play NFL fantasy football? If not, are you interested in joining a BF NFL fantasy comp next season? Will be playing it next year in a private league
23. How often do you gamble on the NFL/NCAA? What are you best/worst gambling results? Nah
24. Are you interested in joining the Armchair Endzone prize-money tipping comp for next season? Not at this stage. Would probably be more interested in future seasons.

SURVEY
1. How did you start taking interest in American football?
Watching the playoffs and Superbowl on TV in 1980.
2. When did you start keenly following the NFL?
1983 when the great QB class including Marino, Elway, Kelly and Eason, as well as Eric Dickerson started.
3. Where does gridiron rank among your favorite sports?
Top 5. Baseball clearly number 1.
4. Watching gridiron in Australia, what is the rough percentage breakdown between OneHD, Streams, Torrents, Foxtel, Gamepass?
70% Foxtel, 30% OneHD
4. Favorite NFL and NCAA team(s)?
Cincinnati Bengals, California Golden Bears.
5. Favorite NRL and AFL team(s)?
Western Bulldogs, Parramatta Eels, Melbourne Storm
6. What is your 'astrological' or 'chinese new year' NFL team -- nickname of team that won the championship in the year of your birth?
Green Bay Packers in the Ice Bowl.
7. Favorite current and all-time player from your NFL team?
AJ Green, Boomer Esiason
8. Favorite all-time NFL and NCAA player(s)?
Esiason, Green, Joe Montana & Jerry Rice (except against the Bengals), Carson Palmer, Bo Jackson.
9. Favorite current player(s) from other teams you wish were on your team?
RG3, Colin Kaepernick, JJ Watt, Adrian Peterson, Calvin Johnson.
10. Your strongest memory of any NFL/NCAA games, moments, incidents, or news?
Cal v Stanford 1982.."The band is on the field".
11. Which 8 gridiron people in history would you invite home for a night of dinner and conversation?
Bo Jackson, Joe Montana, Boomer Esiason, Ricky Williams, Mike Golic, Mark Schlereth, Cris Carter, Herman Edwards.
12. What US pro-sports gear do you own and/or aim to buy in future?
Bengals Jersey, heaps of baseball and ice hockey caps/jerseys.
13. If you were commissioner, what changes to the NFL or NCAA comps themselves would you make?
Play-off in the NCAA.
14. What rule changes or concepts would you like to see put in or taken out of American football per se?
Scrap the "tuck rule".
15. Have you been to a gridiron game -- (nfl, ncaa, arena, cfl, lfl, ufl, xfl)?
Been to 1 NCAA game - Cal vs UCLA. Have also been to hundreds of MLB games and a few NHL games.
16. Which cities stood out most for atmosphere, fans, stadiums, and general city fun?
Best sports cities I have been to: Toronto - mad for their Leafs, Boston , Chicago.
Worst sports city - Miami. Stadium in the middle of nowhere, no atmosphere at all.
18. Have you participated in gridiron in Australia or overseas? And at what level -- as player, coach, official, administrator, journalist, cheerleader?
No.
19. Name one player from the current NFL Draft that you wish your NFL team could have?
Matt Barkley.
20. Do you play gridiron video games? How often? Favorite all-time gridiron video game?
Used to play Madden on PS - where I learnt a lot about play calling and NFL defences eg 3-4 vs 4-3.
21. Are you planning on buying a next-gen console coming around 2012-13? Which one?
No
22. Do you play NFL fantasy football? If not, are you interested in joining a BF NFL fantasy comp next season?
No - not interested in fantasy sports - played rotisserie baseball for years, but over it now.
23. How often do you gamble on the NFL/NCAA? What are you best/worst gambling results?
Never gambled on sports.
24. Are you interested in joining the Armchair Endzone prize-money tipping comp for next season?
No.

1. How did you start taking interest in American football? Channel 10 NFL then Don Lane on the ABC
2. When did you start keenly following the NFL? 80-90's
3. Where does gridiron rank among your favorite sports? 2nd
4. Watching gridiron in Australia, what is the rough percentage breakdown between OneHD, Streams, Torrents, Foxtel, Gamepass? 80% Foxtel 20% OneHD
4. Favorite NFL and NCAA team(s)? Seattle Seahawks
5. Favorite NRL and AFL team(s)? Manly SeaEagles and Western Bulldogs
6. What is your 'astrological' or 'chinese new year' NFL team -- nickname of team that won the championship in the year of your birth? Miami
7. Favorite current and all-time player from your NFL team? Lynch & Wilson . All time? Dave Kreig & Cortez Kennedy
8. Favorite all-time NFL and NCAA player(s)? #96 Cortez Kennedy
9. Favorite current player(s) from other teams you wish were on your team? Roddy White and Julio Jones
10. Your strongest memory of any NFL/NCAA games, moments, incidents, or news? Marshawn Lynch's game vs the New Orleans Saints in the Wildcard last season was great!! Also remembered a game vs the Rams when we won without Shaun Alexander in a big comeback with Rams getting the lead late but Josh Brown nailed a long FG from midfield.. that was wild stuff. The Divisional play-off vs Atlanta comeback was just as exciting too. 11. Which 8 gridiron people in history would you invite home for a night of dinner and conversation?
Cortez Kennedy, Dave Kreig, Steve Largent, Shaun Alexander, Easely, Lynch, Wilson and Pete Carroll.

12. What US pro-sports gear do you own and/or aim to buy in future? Just a Seahawks cap, will want to get a Wilson guersey. 13. If you were commissioner, what changes to the NFL or NCAA comps themselves would you make?
Don't know.
14. What rule changes or concepts would you like to see put in or taken out of American football per se?
Less flags for teams that haven't won a Super Bowl and more flags for the Steelers.
18. Have you participated in gridiron in Australia or overseas? And at what level -- as player, coach, official, administrator, journalist, cheerleader? No
19. Name one player from the current NFL Draft that you wish your NFL team could have?
Don't know.
20. Do you play gridiron video games? How often? Favorite all-time gridiron video game?
Madden 2006 and 2011
21. Are you planning on buying a next-gen console coming around 2012-13? Which one?
Maybe.
22. Do you play NFL fantasy football? If not, are you interested in joining a BF NFL fantasy comp next season?
Maybe
23. How often do you gamble on the NFL/NCAA? Not much, a multi when I have some loose change.
24. Are you interested in joining the Armchair Endzone prize-money tipping comp for next season?Don't know what it is, sorry.

1. How did you start taking interest in American football? 2003(iirc) NFL Street
4-5 Years ago when I 1st got Foxtel
3. Where does gridiron rank among your favorite sports? 2nd
4. Watching gridiron in Australia, what is the rough percentage breakdown between OneHD, Streams, Torrents, Foxtel, Gamepass? 5% OneHD (coverage just isn't what it used to be), 85% Streams 10% Torrents
4. Favorite NFL and NCAA team(s)? Eagles, Oklahoma
5. Favorite NRL and AFL team(s)? Sydney
6. What is your 'astrological' or 'chinese new year' NFL team -- nickname of team that won the championship in the year of your birth? 49'ers
7. Favorite current and all-time player from your NFL team? Brian Dawkins/Lesean McCoy
8. Favorite all-time NFL and NCAA player(s)? Dawkins, Cunningham, White
9. Favorite current player(s) from other teams you wish were on your team? Duane Brown, Rich Sherman
10. Your strongest memory of any NFL/NCAA games, moments, incidents, or news? 44 -6
11. Which 8 gridiron people in history would you invite home for a night of dinner and conversation?
Dawk
12. What US pro-sports gear do you own and/or aim to buy in future? Lesean McCoy jersey. Giroux Jersey.
13. If you were commissioner, what changes to the NFL or NCAA comps themselves would you make?
Change the NCAA system to a tournament playoff structure, much like the NCAA basketball. I don't like the idea of opinions deciding who plays off in Bowl games and the National Championship, F/S rule
The constant emphasis on concussions and trying to limit them at the detriment of the game.
18. Have you participated in gridiron in Australia or overseas? And at what level -- as player, coach, official, administrator, journalist, cheerleader? Fun in the park type games
Dee Millner. .
Yes, every 2-3 years. Favourite was Madden 2010
No
Maybe
23. How often do you gamble on the NFL/NCAA? What are you best/worst gambling results?
Never
24. Are you interested in joining the Armchair Endzone prize-money tipping comp for next season? Maybe. Haven't read up on it though.

BF_NFC4.jpg
Smiths is now a Lions fan.

Madden can do that to a person, make them change or choose a team :p
I know it's not madden.
But I know someone who supports Arsenal based solely on FIFA.
Supported the first team to come up in the list.
It'd be like someone becoming a Bears fan because alphabetically Bears becomes before everything else.

Yeah, I find that weird.
I think some maddens, Cardinals are first due to "Arizona"

If I were to support a team due to Madden, I probably would've gone Dallas.
They gave me a shot in Madden 07, drafted me, and it was real fun playing with them in superstar mode :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SURVEY
1. How did you start taking interest in American football? Saw some guys at work doing NFL tipping, decided to join the comp. Started watching games to help out my tipping, fell in love.
2. When did you start keenly following the NFL? 2009 Season
3. Where does gridiron rank among your favorite sports? Probably has now crept up above cricket as my 2nd favourite behind Aussie Rules
4. Watching gridiron in Australia, what is the rough percentage breakdown between OneHD, Streams, Torrents, Foxtel, Gamepass? Almost exclusively Gamepass, Superbowl on TV
4. Favorite NFL and NCAA team(s)? Rams
5. Favorite NRL and AFL team(s)? AFL-Eagles , NRL-Panthers
6. What is your 'astrological' or 'chinese new year' NFL team -- nickname of team that won the championship in the year of your birth? 49'ers :(
7. Favorite current and all-time player from your NFL team? Bradford
9. Favorite current player(s) from other teams you wish were on your team? J.J Watt
12. What US pro-sports gear do you own and/or aim to buy in future? Bradford, Jackson jerseys, couple of shirts.
15. Have you been to a gridiron game -- (nfl, ncaa, arena, cfl, lfl, ufl, xfl)? No
18. Have you participated in gridiron in Australia or overseas? And at what level -- as player, coach, official, administrator, journalist, cheerleader? No, looking at playing for a team next season though.
19. Name one player from the current NFL Draft that you wish your NFL team could have? Luke Joeckel
20. Do you play gridiron video games? How often? Favorite all-time gridiron video game? Started with Madden 11 and have 12 and 13. Play 13 quite reguarly
21. Are you planning on buying a next-gen console coming around 2012-13? Which one?probably the next X-Box
22. Do you play NFL fantasy football? If not, are you interested in joining a BF NFL fantasy comp next season? Yes and im keen to join the BF League as well
23. How often do you gamble on the NFL/NCAA? What are you best/worst gambling results?Gamble a bit on the NFL, no major wins or losses. Usually in a multi with AFL games
24. Are you interested in joining the Armchair Endzone prize-money tipping comp for next season?Yes

SURVEY
Mate of mine is a Vikings man, plus Benny Graham.
2010 Playoffs, when the Seahawks knocked off the Saints with the Beastquake
#2 behind AFL
4. Watching gridiron in Australia, what is the rough percentage breakdown between OneHD, Streams, Torrents, Foxtel, Gamepass?
Streams nearly entirely, tough to get Hawks games on live.
NFL, Seahawks. Don't really follow NCAA.
NRL, Storm. AFL, Dees.
6. What is your 'astrological' or 'chinese new year' NFL team -- nickname of team that won the championship in the year of your birth?
49ers
Current: Earl Thomas
All-time: Matt Hasselbeck
Haven't been following long enough for a true alltime, but I love watching Anquan Boldin.
I know our running back already rocks, but AP.
Beastquake.
Pete Carroll, Jon Gruden, Joe Montana, Bill Parcells, Steve Young...that's all I'd really want.
2012 Seahawks away jersey #29 Earl Thomas
San Antonio Spurs cap
NYR cap and beanie
NCAA should have playoffs of sorts.
Take out the head rule, probably.
Saints @ Cowboys, 2012 season.
16. Which games stood out most as an event for atmosphere, fans, stadiums, and general city fun?
Obviously Seahawks, also this Super Bowl cos New Orleans.
Chiefs atmosphere seems to suck, mostly because they're bad.
18. Have you participated in gridiron in Australia or overseas? And at what level -- as player, coach, official, administrator, journalist, cheerleader?
no.
Star Lotuleilei
Yes, fairly often. Madden 12.
Yes, Xbox.
Yes, yes.
Don't gamble on it.
24. Are you interested in joining the Armchair Endzone prize-money tipping comp for next season?
Depends on how liquid I am.

SURVEY
1. How did you start taking interest in American football? - Watching Superbowl XLIII in 09 it just cought my attention
2. When did you start keenly following the NFL? Probably around 2011
3. Where does gridiron rank among your favorite sports? Probably 2nd or 3rd
4. Watching gridiron in Australia, what is the rough percentage breakdown between OneHD, Streams, Torrents, Foxtel, Gamepass? I generally only get to watch Jets games when they're on Fox or FTA
4. Favorite NFL and NCAA team(s)? New York Jets (Only really just starting to get into NCAA so dont have a specific team just yet)
5. Favorite NRL and AFL team(s)? Port Adelaide and Canterbury Bulldogs
6. What is your 'astrological' or 'chinese new year' NFL team -- nickname of team that won the championship in the year of your birth? Cowboys
7. Favorite current and all-time player from your NFL team? Nick Mangold
8. Favorite all-time NFL and NCAA player(s)? Aaron Rodgers, Ray Lewis
9. Favorite current player(s) from other teams you wish were on your team? Aaron Rodgers
10. Your strongest memory of any NFL/NCAA games, moments, incidents, or news? The Jets win against the Colts in the 2011 wild card game then the Pats the week after.
12. What US pro-sports gear do you own and/or aim to buy in future? 1 New York Jets jersey
13. If you were commissioner, what changes to the NFL or NCAA comps themselves would you make? Overturn any stupid decisions made by Rex Ryan :rolleyes:
15. Have you been to a gridiron game -- (nfl, ncaa, arena, cfl, lfl, ufl, xfl)? Nope
16. Which games stood out most as an event for atmosphere, fans, stadiums, and general city fun? -
17. What were the worst and why? -
18. Have you participated in gridiron in Australia or overseas? And at what level -- as player, coach, official, administrator, journalist, cheerleader? Was training with a team for a while but my schedule couldnt keep up with it.
19. Name one player from the current NFL Draft that you wish your NFL team could have? Havent really been much of a draft watcher, but my interest to grow every year.
20. Do you play gridiron video games? How often? Favorite all-time gridiron video game? Only ever owned Madden 12
21. Are you planning on buying a next-gen console coming around 2013-14? Which one? Probably not for a while
22. Do you play NFL fantasy football? If not, are you interested in joining a BF NFL fantasy comp next season? Not at the moment still a bit complicated to me
23. How often do you gamble on the NFL/NCAA? What are you best/worst gambling results? Only just started to get into gambling but mainly been betting on AFL and Soccer.
24. Are you interested in joining the Armchair Endzone prize-money tipping comp for next season? As above, not at the moment still all a bit complicated to me.

Long time looker of bigfooty, finally decided to join. Couldn't think of a better place for my first post.

SURVEY
1. How did you start taking interest in American football? Around 2005-06. Best Mate came back from holidays in America a massive fan, got me interested.
2. When did you start keenly following the NFL? 2009.
3. Where does gridiron rank among your favorite sports? 2nd behind AFL (although being a Melbourne supporter, I find myself more interested in the NFL right now!)
4. Watching gridiron in Australia, what is the rough percentage breakdown between OneHD, Streams, Torrents, Foxtel, Gamepass? Use to watch on OneHD, got gamepass last season. Streams for college games.
4. Favorite NFL and NCAA team(s)? St Louis Rams and Oregon Ducks
6. What is your 'astrological' or 'chinese new year' NFL team -- nickname of team that won the championship in the year of your birth? Cowboys :(
7. Favorite current and all-time player from your NFL team? current - Sam Bradford all-time - Steven Jackson
8. Favorite all-time NFL and NCAA player(s)? All time? Love watching highlights of the Rams greatest show on turf! Holt, Bruce, Faulk. NCAA would be Sam Bradford.
9. Favorite current player(s) from other teams you wish were on your team? Hard to go past A.P!
10. Your strongest memory of any NFL/NCAA games, moments, incidents, or news? Watching Rams-49ers tie last season from a hostel in Dublin. Oregon national championship game.
11. Which 8 gridiron people in history would you invite home for a night of dinner and conversation? Hmmm Jeff Fisher, Torrey Holt, Marshall Faulk, Chip Kelly, Vince Lombardi, Bo Jackson, Dion Sanders, Adrian Peterson
12. What US pro-sports gear do you own and/or aim to buy in future? Got a couple of NBA singlets, Bradford home, Jackson away. Couple of caps from rams + ducks.
13. If you were commissioner, what changes to the NFL or NCAA comps themselves would you make? maybe a LA team for NFL, playoff system for college
14. What rule changes or concepts would you like to see put in or taken out of American football per se? a lot of the touchy, unnecessary interference calls. Also the new helmet rule for the running backs.
15. Have you been to a gridiron game -- (nfl, ncaa, arena, cfl, lfl, ufl, xfl)? Unfortunately not
16. Which games stood out most as an event for atmosphere, fans, stadiums, and general city fun? Most college games at the bigger schools seem to be a lot of fun, great atmosphere etc.
17. What were the worst and why? can't say i've noticed
18. Have you participated in gridiron in Australia or overseas? And at what level -- as player, coach, official, administrator, journalist, cheerleader? I haven't! I actually live about a minute from a gridiron club as well. Watch them play occasionally.
19. Name one player from the current NFL Draft that you wish your NFL team could have?Hmmm Kenny Vaccaro (or any of the top safeties. Reid, Elam, Cyprien)
20. Do you play gridiron video games? How often? Favorite all-time gridiron video game? Yeh play Madden.
21. Are you planning on buying a next-gen console coming around 2012-13? Which one? My xbox will do alright for the moment.
22. Do you play NFL fantasy football? If not, are you interested in joining a BF NFL fantasy comp next season? I haven't before, but I would be interested!
23. How often do you gamble on the NFL/NCAA? What are you best/worst gambling results? Not much of a gambler myself.
24. Are you interested in joining the Armchair Endzone prize-money tipping comp for next season? Not sure what that is, will have to have a look into it.

Long time looker of bigfooty, finally decided to join. Couldn't think of a better place for my first post.

SURVEY
1. How did you start taking interest in American football? Around 2005-06. Best Mate came back from holidays in America a massive fan, got me interested.
2. When did you start keenly following the NFL? 2009.
3. Where does gridiron rank among your favorite sports? 2nd behind AFL (although being a Melbourne supporter, I find myself more interested in the NFL right now!)
4. Watching gridiron in Australia, what is the rough percentage breakdown between OneHD, Streams, Torrents, Foxtel, Gamepass? Use to watch on OneHD, got gamepass last season. Streams for college games.
4. Favorite NFL and NCAA team(s)? St Louis Rams and Oregon Ducks
6. What is your 'astrological' or 'chinese new year' NFL team -- nickname of team that won the championship in the year of your birth? Cowboys :(
7. Favorite current and all-time player from your NFL team? current - Sam Bradford all-time - Steven Jackson
8. Favorite all-time NFL and NCAA player(s)? All time? Love watching highlights of the Rams greatest show on turf! Holt, Bruce, Faulk. NCAA would be Sam Bradford.
9. Favorite current player(s) from other teams you wish were on your team? Hard to go past A.P!
10. Your strongest memory of any NFL/NCAA games, moments, incidents, or news? Watching Rams-49ers tie last season from a hostel in Dublin. Oregon national championship game.
11. Which 8 gridiron people in history would you invite home for a night of dinner and conversation? Hmmm Jeff Fisher, Torrey Holt, Marshall Faulk, Chip Kelly, Vince Lombardi, Bo Jackson, Dion Sanders, Adrian Peterson
12. What US pro-sports gear do you own and/or aim to buy in future? Got a couple of NBA singlets, Bradford home, Jackson away. Couple of caps from rams + ducks.
13. If you were commissioner, what changes to the NFL or NCAA comps themselves would you make? maybe a LA team for NFL, playoff system for college
14. What rule changes or concepts would you like to see put in or taken out of American football per se? a lot of the touchy, unnecessary interference calls. Also the new helmet rule for the running backs.
15. Have you been to a gridiron game -- (nfl, ncaa, arena, cfl, lfl, ufl, xfl)? Unfortunately not
16. Which games stood out most as an event for atmosphere, fans, stadiums, and general city fun? Most college games at the bigger schools seem to be a lot of fun, great atmosphere etc.
17. What were the worst and why? can't say i've noticed
18. Have you participated in gridiron in Australia or overseas? And at what level -- as player, coach, official, administrator, journalist, cheerleader? I haven't! I actually live about a minute from a gridiron club as well. Watch them play occasionally.
19. Name one player from the current NFL Draft that you wish your NFL team could have?Hmmm Kenny Vaccaro (or any of the top safeties. Reid, Elam, Cyprien)
20. Do you play gridiron video games? How often? Favorite all-time gridiron video game? Yeh play Madden.
21. Are you planning on buying a next-gen console coming around 2012-13? Which one? My xbox will do alright for the moment.
22. Do you play NFL fantasy football? If not, are you interested in joining a BF NFL fantasy comp next season? I haven't before, but I would be interested!
23. How often do you gamble on the NFL/NCAA? What are you best/worst gambling results? Not much of a gambler myself.
24. Are you interested in joining the Armchair Endzone prize-money tipping comp for next season? Not sure what that is, will have to have a look into it.
Another Oregon fan, we're getting a few....which is a good thing!

1. How did you start taking interest in American football? I had a new mate that plays, it got me interested.
2. When did you start keenly following the NFL? Pretty much the beginning of last season.
3. Where does gridiron rank among your favorite sports? 3rd. My whole childhood was spent playing cricket and football.
4. Watching gridiron in Australia, what is the rough percentage breakdown between OneHD, Streams, Torrents, Foxtel, Gamepass? I watch all my games on Foxtel.
4. Favorite NFL and NCAA team(s)? Indianapolis Colts.
5. Favorite NRL and AFL team(s)? West Coast. I don't care for NRL.
6. What is your 'astrological' or 'chinese new year' NFL team -- nickname of team that won the championship in the year of your birth? 49ers.
7. Favorite current and all-time player from your NFL team? I don't really know yet. I'm a big Luck fan, so he'd be the current. I don't know a lot of history yet, so I can't select an all-time favourite.
8. Favorite all-time NFL and NCAA player(s)? Again, I'm very new to the sport, so I'm just enjoying what the current stars have to offer. I love watching Megatron and Brady doing their thing.
9. Favorite current player(s) from other teams you wish were on your team? Would have to say AP.
10. Your strongest memory of any NFL/NCAA games, moments, incidents, or news? The Ballard corkscrew TD last season!
11. Which 8 gridiron people in history would you invite home for a night of dinner and conversation? This survey doesn't really lend itself to new followers. Again, I can't really answer this.
12. What US pro-sports gear do you own and/or aim to buy in future? Nothing at the moment, but my girlfriend is over there at the moment and I've been dropping some crazy hints.
13. If you were commissioner, what changes to the NFL or NCAA comps themselves would you make? Sliding rule. lol jokes.
14. What rule changes or concepts would you like to see put in or taken out of American football per se? The new helmet rule seems a bit strange.
15. Have you been to a gridiron game -- (nfl, ncaa, arena, cfl, lfl, ufl, xfl)? Only those that my mate plays.
16. Which games stood out most as an event for atmosphere, fans, stadiums, and general city fun? College games look like a lot of fun, great atmosphere.
17. What were the worst and why? I don't know.
18. Have you participated in gridiron in Australia or overseas? And at what level -- as player, coach, official, administrator, journalist, cheerleader? No. I'm currently playing a little off-season flag comp for my mates team though. The coach has asked me to join them for pre-season training, so I'll be giving the real thing a shot very soon!
19. Name one player from the current NFL Draft that you wish your NFL team could have? Pass.
20. Do you play gridiron video games? How often? Favorite all-time gridiron video game? Madden. I've been playing the past three editions. The current one is a lot of fun.
21. Are you planning on buying a next-gen console coming around 2012-13? Which one? I'm content with my 360.
22. Do you play NFL fantasy football? If not, are you interested in joining a BF NFL fantasy comp next season? Already signed up!
23. How often do you gamble on the NFL/NCAA? What are you best/worst gambling results? I've had one successful bet out of one. Not a huge gambler, money is tight as a student.
24. Are you interested in joining the Armchair Endzone prize-money tipping comp for next season? Not sure what this is.

SURVEY
Was 4 or 5. Dad was a sports fan. The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree.....
Probably 1970
1. NHL 2. Tie...NCAA football, NFL, AFL
N/A
Minnesota Vikings.....SMU, Duke, Indiana
No interest in NRL. AFL....GEELONG CATS
No Superbowl in 1965. NFL Champions, Green Bay
Current, Adrian Peterson All-time, Chuck Foreman
NFL, John Riggins NCAA, Eric Dickerson
Peyton Manning
All those times the Vikings choked. Serenity now....
John Riggins, Eric Dickerson, RGIII, Roger Staubach, Barry Switzer, Jerry Jones
Bundle of hockey sweaters....a couple of baseball jerseys....tons of hats/t-shirts
Keep it at a 16 game season. NFL is making noise about 18 games and an extra team in the playoffs. It's fine as is!
OK as is.
Probably around 200
Univ. of Mississippi. Coolest football scene....hottest girls.
Soldier Field, Chicago. Lousy stadium, stinkin' cold. B-r-r-r-r-r-r-....
Played in junior high school
19. Name one player from the 2012 NFL Draft that you wish your NFL team could have?
Don't really follow the draft
I've never played any video football. None. Proud of that.
No
22. Do you you play NFL fantasy football? If not, are you interested in joining a BF NFL fantasy comp in 2012?
Used to play FF for 12 years. Boring. Moved on. Favorite is now Armchair Endzone. There's something extremely cool about being in an NFL comp that originates on the other side of the world....with fans that are wilder about the NFL than I am! The league wants to expand past our shores (owners are greedy) and Australia would be a natural if not for that 7K miles of water in between us. Don't be surprised to see a NFL team in London within a decade.
Only when in Vegas
24. Are you interested in joining the Armchair Endzone prize-money tipping comp for 2012?
F'ing Aye! Was in last year.....hope to improve in 2013. I'm in!

SURVEY
1. How did you start taking interest in American football? Seeing movies like Remember the Titans got me interested
2. When did you start keenly following the NFL? Back in 06 when I was about 14.
3. Where does gridiron rank among your favorite sports? It's my favourite.
4. Watching gridiron in Australia, what is the rough percentage breakdown between OneHD, Streams, Torrents, Foxtel, Gamepass? 80% torrents, 20% OneHD
4. Favorite NFL and NCAA team(s)? Da Bears..not a big college fan
5. Favorite NRL and AFL team(s)? Brisbane Broncos, Freo Dockers
6. What is your 'astrological' or 'chinese new year' NFL team -- nickname of team that won the championship in the year of your birth? Giants.
7. Favorite current and all-time player from your NFL team? Current - Brandon Marshall. All time - Walter Payton
8. Favorite all-time NFL and NCAA player(s)? Steve Young
9. Favorite current player(s) from other teams you wish were on your team? Aaron Hernandez...oops
10. Your strongest memory of any NFL/NCAA games, moments, incidents, or news? Probably the 2010 NFC Championship, Chicago v Green Bay when Jay Cutler was injured.
11. Which 8 gridiron people in history would you invite home for a night of dinner and conversation? Brandon Marshall, Jay Cutler, Chad Johnson, Peyton Manning, Jim Brown, Steve Young, Bill Bellichek, Bill Cowher
12. What US pro-sports gear do you own and/or aim to buy in future? Brandon Marshall Bears jersey, Forte Bears jersey. No plans.
13. If you were commissioner, what changes to the NFL or NCAA comps themselves would you make? Get rid of the kickoff rule changes, make the game more defensive. Play games in Australia every year!
14. What rule changes or concepts would you like to see put in or taken out of American football per se? See above
15. Have you been to a gridiron game -- (nfl, ncaa, arena, cfl, lfl, ufl, xfl)? Saw 2 Bears games in 2012 - at home vs the Texans, and away vs 49ers. After an awesome start to the season the Bears got hammered in those 2 games, kinda sad but was still a good experience.
16. Which games stood out most as an event for atmosphere, fans, stadiums, and general city fun? Atmosphere at Soldier Field was great.
17. What were the worst and why? I thought the 49ers fans at Candlestick Park were assholes though. Lot of taunting and some assholes harassing me with my girlfriend there.
18. Have you participated in gridiron in Australia or overseas? And at what level -- as player, coach, official, administrator, journalist, cheerleader? Played in the WA comp, played in junior nationals and played for Aus junior team qualifier for the world cup (lost unfortunately).
19. Name one player from the current NFL Draft that you wish your NFL team could have? DJ Fluker.
20. Do you play gridiron video games? How often? Favorite all-time gridiron video game? Madden, very often.
21. Are you planning on buying a next-gen console coming around 2012-13? Which one? Yes, not sure which one yet. Have a PS3 so might stick with sony.
22. Do you play NFL fantasy football? If not, are you interested in joining a BF NFL fantasy comp next season? Yes I love FF.
23. How often do you gamble on the NFL/NCAA? What are you best/worst gambling results? Not really.
24. Are you interested in joining the Armchair Endzone prize-money tipping comp for next season? Yes!

18. Have you participated in gridiron in Australia or overseas? And at what level -- as player, coach, official, administrator, journalist, cheerleader? Played in the WA comp, played in junior nationals and played for Aus junior team qualifier for the world cup (lost unfortunately).
2009 or 2011 Nationals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back