Other BF NFL Supporters List and Survey (2012 - 2015)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got around to filling this in.

SURVEY1. How did you start taking interest in American football? From a US exchange student who was in my roll call class in HS in the late 80’s - he was a big Philly Eagles fan, so I had to barrack for their opposition to piss him off!2. When did you start keenly following the NFL? At the same time especially when Don Lane had his weekly ABC show3. Where does gridiron rank among your favorite sports? AFL 1st, NCAAFB 2nd, cricket 3rd NFL 4th 4. Watching gridiron in Australia, what is the rough percentage breakdown between OneHD, Streams, Torrents, Foxtel, Gamepass? Foxtel 90%, Streams 10%4. Favorite NFL and NCAA team(s)? Washington Redskins for NFL and Northwestern Wildcats in NCAAFB (I’m a much bigger college fan than NFL fan these days)5. Favorite NRL and AFL team(s)? Canberra Raiders and Collingwood6. What is your 'astrological' or 'chinese new year' NFL team -- nickname of team that won the championship in the year of your birth? Steelers7. Favorite current and all-time player from your NFL team? Current RG3, All time Art Monk/Darryl Greene8. Favorite all-time NFL and NCAA player(s)? NFL Bo Jackson, Eric Metcalf, Deon Sanders & Jim Kelly. NCAA Pat Fitzgerald (current Northwestern Coach 9. Favorite current player(s) from other teams you wish were on your team? Demarcus Ware (Cowboys)10. Your strongest memory of any NFL/NCAA games, moments, incidents, or news? Superbowl XXV and Scott Norwood missing the field goal to give the Giants a win11. Which 8 gridiron people in history would you invite home for a night of dinner and conversation? Joe Montana (legend QB), Jon Gruden (I like his opinions/analysis), Joe Gibbs (legend coach), John Madden (Legend Coach/commentator), Vince Corso (the bloke amuses me!), Bo Jackson (favourite all time player), Marcus Allen (gotta have a couple of Raiders at the table!), 12. What US pro-sports gear do you own and/or aim to buy in future? Heaps over the years especially in the early 90’s when it was hard to get anything here in Oz so grabbed anything I could - at one stage I had a Redskins shirt, Giants jumper, Giants & Bills Superbowl XXV T-shirts and a Chiefs cap. These days it’s mainly just Redskins t-shirts and caps.13. If you were commissioner, what changes to the NFL or NCAA comps themselves would you make? NCAA have a 16 team playoff system14. What rule changes or concepts would you like to see put in or taken out of American football per se? bring back the kickoff return to the 20 yd line15. Have you been to a gridiron game -- (nfl, ncaa, arena, cfl, lfl, ufl, xfl)? Unfortunately only 1 but it was a ripper the 1996 Rose Bowl between USC & Northwestern. I spent the day with Pat Fitzgerald’s family (he was All-American that year as well) during the 1996 Rose Bowl including tailgating in the carpark before and after the game, going back to the players hotel for the after match function and generally getting pretty tanked, pity they lost. It was absolutely awesome day, and i have a Pat Fitzgerald jersey and signed ticket up on the wall at home to show for it! It’s great to see him taking the Wildcats program to another level with consistent Bowl appearances for such a small Uni.16. Which games stood out most as an event for atmosphere, fans, stadiums, and general city fun? Obviously the one mentioned above17. What were the worst and why?n/a18. Have you participated in gridiron in Australia or overseas? And at what level -- as player, coach, official, administrator, journalist, cheerleader? No thought about it but there wasn’t a local league around where I lived so never bothered.19. Name one player from the current NFL Draft that you wish your NFL team could have? RG3 oh wait we already have him!!!!!20. Do you play gridiron video games? How often? Favorite all-time gridiron video game? n/a21. Are you planning on buying a next-gen console coming around 2012-13? Which one? n/a22. Do you play NFL fantasy football? If not, are you interested in joining a BF NFL fantasy comp next season? Always reading up on it but unfortunately a lack of time won’t permit it.23. How often do you gamble on the NFL/NCAA? What are you best/worst gambling results? Used to gamble a bit on the NCAA not so much these days. Best result was a couple of years ago on NCAA when I picked about 7 “certainties” in a mutli when each team was playing all non conference games (this makes it a lot easier to pick!)24. Are you interested in joining the Armchair Endzone prize-money tipping comp for next season? Maybe..

1. How did you start taking interest in American football?
About 10 years ago.
2. When did you start keenly following the NFL?
Same as Q1
3. Where does gridiron rank among your favorite sports?
3rd behind AFL and Soccer
4. Watching gridiron in Australia, what is the rough percentage breakdown between OneHD, Streams, Torrents, Foxtel, Gamepass?
Equal between One, Foxtel and Gamepass
4. Favorite NFL and NCAA team(s)?
Baltimore Ravens
5. Favorite NRL and AFL team(s)?
Collingwood
6. What is your 'astrological' or 'chinese new year' NFL team -- nickname of team that won the championship in the year of your birth?
49ers
7. Favorite current and all-time player from your NFL team?
Ray Lewis
8. Favorite all-time NFL and NCAA player(s)?
Ray Lewis
9. Favorite current player(s) from other teams you wish were on your team?
Adrian Peterson, Calvin Johnson
10. Your strongest memory of any NFL/NCAA games, moments, incidents, or news?
When I went to the US on holiday and went to a few NFL games.
11. Which 8 gridiron people in history would you invite home for a night of dinner and conversation?
Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Peyton Manning, Jonathan Ogden, Brian Billick, John and Jim Harbaugh and Joe Flacco
12. What US pro-sports gear do you own and/or aim to buy in future?
Lewis, Reed and Flacco Jerseys also LeBron James Miami Jersey and Ravens Superbowl gear.
13. If you were commissioner, what changes to the NFL or NCAA comps themselves would you make?
I would increase the regular season and reduce the pre season
14. What rule changes or concepts would you like to see put in or taken out of American football per se?
The two week gap between the NFC and AFC championship games and superbowl should be used in the AFL
15. Have you been to a gridiron game -- (nfl, ncaa, arena, cfl, lfl, ufl, xfl)?
M&T Bank stadium and Baltimore twice and Dolphins Stadium in Miami.
16. Which games stood out most as an event for atmosphere, fans, stadiums, and general city fun?
Definitely loved the atmosphere in Baltimore it was like the AFL grand final outside the stadium and it was only a regular season game.
17. What were the worst and why?
None
18. Have you participated in gridiron in Australia or overseas? And at what level -- as player, coach, official, administrator, journalist, cheerleader?
No
19. Name one player from the current NFL Draft that you wish your NFL team could have?
Dion Jordon or Luke Joeckel
20. Do you play gridiron video games? How often? Favorite all-time gridiron video game?
Yeah every now and then and my favourite would be NFL 2K5
21. Are you planning on buying a next-gen console coming around 2012-13? Which one?
Yeah hopefully both
22. Do you play NFL fantasy football? If not, are you interested in joining a BF NFL fantasy comp next season?
Didn't last season as I had no leagues but I have in the past.
23. How often do you gamble on the NFL/NCAA? What are you best/worst gambling results?
Maybe a couple times a year.
24. Are you interested in joining the Armchair Endzone prize-money tipping comp for next season?
No

I still consider myself very very new to American Football, especially its history, but anyway here goes.

I followed Ben Graham a bit when he started playing.
Got more into it after seeing that Mark Wahlberg film about Vince Papale. But the Biggest part was when they started showing it on FTA TV. I also started playing Madden around that time.
3rd after Aussie Rules and Cricket. But pretty much equal with the other sports I like: cycling, athletics etc
4. Watching gridiron in Australia, what is the rough percentage breakdown between OneHD, Streams, Torrents, Foxtel, Gamepass?
All on One.
Eagles, after seeing that movie. Am yet to see any NCAA or pick a team.
Richmond and Storm
6. What is your 'astrological' or 'chinese new year' NFL team -- nickname of team that won the championship in the year of your birth?
49ers
LeSean McCoy. Haven't seen any players from before I started following the sport.
Tom Brady
JJ Watt
Although they still lost, the Cardinals last quarter comeback against the Steelers in the Superbowl, especially Larry Fitzgerald catching and running straight down the middle after playing decoy most of the match.
11. Which 8 gridiron people in history would you invite home for a night of dinner and conversation?
Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Bill Belicheck, John Madden, not too sure after that.
Nothing as yet; I'm an impoverished uni student. Would like a Lebron James Cavs jersey and an Andrew Luck one.
13. If you were commissioner, what changes to the NFL or NCAA comps themselves would you make?
No idea. Maybe a longer season that I read about but I like the less is more approach too.
14. What rule changes or concepts would you like to see put in or taken out of American football per se?
Revert to kick-offs from the 20.
No.
16. Which games stood out most as an event for atmosphere, fans, stadiums, and general city fun?
NA
NA
18. Have you participated in gridiron in Australia or overseas? And at what level -- as player, coach, official, administrator, journalist, cheerleader?
No. Thought about joining the local side but I'm fairly injury prone and decided it wasn't worth the risk.
19. Name one player from the current NFL Draft that you wish your NFL team could have?
Dee Milliner.
20. Do you play gridiron video games? How often? Favorite all-time gridiron video game?
Madden 10 and 13. Unfortunately I can't play as my former housemate took his playstation with him when he moved out.
21. Are you planning on buying a next-gen console coming around 2012-13? Which one?
Might get a PS3 when 4 is released.
22. Do you play NFL fantasy football? If not, are you interested in joining a BF NFL fantasy comp next season?
Starting this coming season. I'm interested in joining a BF league. I'm intrigued by dynasty leagues. I'd like to see a Supercoach version, wouldn't have thought it would happen.
23. How often do you gamble on the NFL/NCAA? What are you best/worst gambling results?
Don't gamble anymore. Had various small wins and losses when I did, nothing too major.
24. Are you interested in joining the Armchair Endzone prize-money tipping comp for next season?
Maybe

Watching Troy Aikman in the mid 90's win a couple of superbowls for Dallas
Followed it keenly since around 2005
Just behind the AFL
80% Foxtel and 20% OneHD depending on which game is being shown
Texans and Auburn
Storm and Essendon
Cowboys
Owen Daniels and Matt Schaub
Joe Montana, Troy Aikman, Deion Sanders, Calvin Johnson, Brett Favre
Aaron Rodgers
NCAA Andrew Luck and Stanford 3 Overtimes to beat USC in 2011. Eli Manning's throw to Manningham in the 2011 Superbowl
Troy Aikman, Joe Montana, Vince Lombardi, Calvin Johnson, Drew Brees, Bill Parcells, Kurt Warner and Michael Vick
Stafford Jersey, Matt Ryan Jersey
Spread the NFL games out further over the weekend rather than all except MNF on a Sunday afternoon
Just have a drawn game rather than deciding the outcome on who scores first in overtime, favours the team winning the toss and having the first offensive play far too much even after the recent rule change.
No.
N/A
N/A
No
Tyler Eifert

No
No
Yes, play both ESPN and nfl.com leagues. Both autopick and online draft. Would join a BF league if spots available.
Never
Yes

SURVEY
Started watching Don Lane on the ABC in the early 90s after getting into American sports via the NBA (though never really got into basketball American football grabbed right from the start).
Early 90s - watched it every week and was collecting player cards.
Probably my favourite now, ahead of Aussie rules. Also watch cycling and occasionally 'soccer' but hardly pay attention to other sports these days.
I live in London and watch Gamepass 90% and get Sky for playoffs, BBC for Monday Night Football.
St Louis Rams, though I watch college football on ESPN if it's on, I don't really have favourite team.
Essendon. Don't follow NRL.
Raiders
Current - Chris Long. All-time - Marshall Faulk
Barry Sanders, Randy Moss, Jerry Rice, Deion Sanders
Larry Fitzgerald, Calvin Johnson
1999 Superbowl
Isaac Bruce, Barry Sanders, Dick Vermeil, Steven Jackson, Larry Fitzgerald, Marshall Faulk, Kurt Warner, Chris Long
None
Not sure I would change much - it's pretty good as it is.
None, really.
Giants - Dolphins in London
Didn't have a great atmosphere, it was raining.
Played a season as a wide receiver in Melbourne in the early 90s but was playing Aussie Rules quite seriously (young enough to play both games on the same weekend!) so had to give it up when I strained my knee playing American football and had to lie to my Aussie Rules coach as to how it happened. I now play flag football for a team in the UK - play tournaments with the team in France and Germany (flag is pretty big in Europe), and actually played for England last year (that gives you an indication as to how low the standard is!).
I wanted and got Tavon Austin.
Played Madden a few years ago when it was on the Wii. Used to play it on the iphone but it's not very good so don't play it these days.
No, my wife won't let me.
I've played a standard league on Yahoo for the last few years and joined a Dynasy Auction IDP league this year. If I played another league I'd get absolutely nothing done!
Never
Possibly.

Possibly.
I'd get in fast! Woodson is closing registration in a few days.

SURVEY
Through some of my good mates, got me interested through talking about it & watching games.
Halfway through last season.
Behind Aussie Rules, Soccer, Tennis & Basketball.
Last year it was between Foxtel & OneHD. Bought the Gamepass this season though.
Carolina Panthers. Don't follow an NCAA team yet.
Melbourne Storm (not a huge fan) & Essendon Bombers.
Dallas Cowboys, 1992.
Cam Newton/Luke Kuechly.
Other than the two above.... Marshawn Lynch & Brandon Marshall.
Definitely Marshawn Lynch. Although a half decent WR2 would be handy.
Due to only following it last year it would have to be the lights out at the Superbowl.
Will all be current players. Newton, Kuechly, Steve Smith, Lynch, Brady, Matt Ryan, McCoy & Tebow for the lols.
Heading over to the states later this year, will be getting a few jerseys.
Expansion. Add a team in LA, San Antonio. Perhaps down the track... New Mexico, Salt Lake City.. even Honolulu. I'd also completely scrap the idea of a future London based franchise.
Get rid of the 2 minute warning. Seems pretty pointless to me tbh.
Going to Bears@Eagles later this year!
See above.
See above.
Nope.
Tavon Austin.
Have Madden 13 & am buying Madden 25 when it comes out. Played it regularly to begin with but has dropped off recently.
Nope, already have an Xbox 360.
I have started this season, yes.
Never.
Sounds interesting!

SURVEY
1. How did you start taking interest in American football? Mate of mine got me playing Madden and he already had an NFL team

2. When did you start keenly following the NFL? 2011 season
3. Where does gridiron rank among your favorite sports? 2nd behind AFL
4. Watching gridiron in Australia, what is the rough percentage breakdown between OneHD, Streams, Torrents, Foxtel, Gamepass? 100% Gamepass
4. Favorite NFL and NCAA team(s)? Atlanta Falcons, dont follow NCAA
5. Favorite NRL and AFL team(s)? Don't care for NRL, Essendon Bombers
6. What is your 'astrological' or 'chinese new year' NFL team -- nickname of team that won the championship in the year of your birth? Cowboys
7. Favorite current and all-time player from your NFL team? Matt Ryan, Julio Jones, Desmond Trufant, Clowney (pending)
8. Favorite all-time NFL and NCAA player(s)? Have not followed long enough
9. Favorite current player(s) from other teams you wish were on your team? Clay Matthews, Mario Williams, Marshawn Lynch
10. Your strongest memory of any NFL/NCAA games, moments, incidents, or news? Watching Falcons beat Seahawks on a game winning drive in playoffs
11. Which 8 gridiron people in history would you invite home for a night of dinner and conversation? Terrell Owens, John Madden, Tom Brady, Matt Ryan, Tony Gonzalez, Ray Lewis, Phil Sims, Jim Nance
12. What US pro-sports gear do you own and/or aim to buy in future? I have a T-shirt, shorts and jersey. I want a Helmet and gloves
13. If you were commissioner, what changes to the NFL or NCAA comps themselves would you make? Removal of stupid uneccesary roughness calls/ taunting/ over celebrating and anything of the cailbre.
14. What rule changes or concepts would you like to see put in or taken out of American football per se? Removal of horse collar tackle penalty.
15. Have you been to a gridiron game -- (nfl, ncaa, arena, cfl, lfl, ufl, xfl)? No
16. Which games stood out most as an event for atmosphere, fans, stadiums, and general city fun? Any game in Seattle
17. What were the worst and why? N/A
18. Have you participated in gridiron in Australia or overseas? And at what level -- as player, coach, official, administrator, journalist, cheerleader? None
19. Name one player from the current NFL Draft that you wish your NFL team could have? Star Lotulelei
20. Do you play gridiron video games? How often? Favorite all-time gridiron video game? Madden 13 and now 25 fairly often

21. Are you planning on buying a next-gen console coming around 2012-13? Which one? Yes, PS4
22. Do you play NFL fantasy football? If not, are you interested in joining a BF NFL fantasy comp next season? I do.
23. How often do you gamble on the NFL/NCAA? What are you best/worst gambling results? Never
24. Are you interested in joining the Armchair Endzone prize-money tipping comp for next season? If it is free entry :)

Last edited:
SURVEY
Played Madden '98 (I think) on my cousins PS1
2001 - Watched a replay of the 2000 Superbowl (Giants V Ravens)
2nd - Behind AFL
Primetime games (thursday/sunday/monday night) ESPN on Foxtel. First 2 timeslots of games pretty evenly spread between oneHD, ESPN or Gamepass
Baltimore Ravens, Maryland Terrapins
Melbourne Storm, Essendon Bombers
87 superbowl (86 Season) - New York Giants... (87 Season - Washington Redskins)
Daryl Smith, Ray Lewis
Ray Lewis
Peyton Manning
Mile High Miracle (Denver v Baltimore 2012). dropped catch and missed fg (New England v Baltimore 2011)
Ray Lewis, Peyton Manning (all time fave players) Drew Brees, Tom Brady+1, Ed Reed, John Madden, Vince Lombardi if allowed to reanimate the deceased
Ray Lewis, Joe Flacco, Ray Rice Jerseys. A handfull of NBA jerseys as well
Keep the current rules for qualifying for the playoffs, but put all teams into a playoff bracket based on W/L total across both conferences. Top 4 teams regardless of conference get the wildcard weekend off etc.. Its a shame that you won't ever be able to see a superbowl contested by Baltimore/Pittsburgh, Seattle/San Fran Green Bay/Minesotta etc
Easing up of the O/D Pass int calls, video umpire that can stop play and challenge any call the field official may have missed
No - Plan to see a few at the end of 2014
-
-
Play in the ACT competition (Central Spears) 1 year exp
Dontari Poe - Legit!!
Madden - Hard to go past a title that has exclusive rights, although NFL Live 2003 was good for its time
XBOX One
Yes, for about 4 years now
NFL - Each Week
Worst - $400 on the 13-0 Green Bay Packers against KC in 2011
Best - $623 (I think) on a multi off $1
Almost - Fell One leg short on a 19 leg multi (NFL/NBA) paying over $2300 off $1
Not at this stage

May as well

Dad, was a mad Elway fan
When I was about 12-14
Equal 3rd - Footy, Cricket, Gridiron/ Basketball
65% 7mate 35% streams
Broncos, Gators
Storm, Lions
Packers
All-time: Champ Bailey
Current: Demaryius Thomas/Peyton Manning

^
Marshawn Lynch, Richard Sherman, Tim Tebow
Super Bowl XLVIII :(
Elway, Montana, P. Manning, Champ Bailey, Primetime, Rice, Terrell Davis, Brady
Andre Bogut Milwaukee Bucks, Carmelo Anthony Denver Nuggets, Ty Lawson Denver Nuggets, Champ Bailey Denver Broncos, Peyton Maning Denver Broncos, Von Miller Denver Broncos, LeBron James Cleveland Cavaliers
None, cbf
^
No.

Denver vs. Pittsburgh, 2011, crowd was so pumped and I knew we would win when I saw it. All Seattle home games haha
Denver vs. Baltimore, 2012, opposite as above, didn't feel confident
Played at school in P.E. a couple of times.
The one just gone? Jesse Williams.
Once a week maybe, Madden 16...
Yes, PS4
No.
Not often, too much of an unpredictable league to take chances, but other sports yes.
Not at this stage

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SURVEY
1. How did you start taking interest in American football? A couple years back St Kilda did off-season training with the Denver Broncos so I decided to see what it was like and I liked it.
2. When did you start keenly following the NFL? TBH the beginning of the last season.
3. Where does gridiron rank among your favorite sports? 3rd or 4th
4. Watching gridiron in Australia, what is the rough percentage breakdown between OneHD, Streams, Torrents, Foxtel, Gamepass? OneHD - 100%
4. Favorite NFL and NCAA team(s)? Denver Broncos
6. What is your 'astrological' or 'chinese new year' NFL team -- nickname of team that won the championship in the year of your birth? Rams :(
7. Favorite current and all-time player from your NFL team? Peyton Manning & John Lynch
9. Favorite current player(s) from other teams you wish were on your team? Adrian Peterson & Aaron Rodgers
10. Your strongest memory of any NFL/NCAA games, moments, incidents, or news? The recent Super Bowl... A sad day for the orange and blue
11. Which 8 gridiron people in history would you invite home for a night of dinner and conversation? Peyton Manning, John Madden
12. What US pro-sports gear do you own and/or aim to buy in future? Denver Broncos home jersey
13. If you were commissioner, what changes to the NFL or NCAA comps themselves would you make? More of a build up to the Super Bowl
15. Have you been to a gridiron game -- (nfl, ncaa, arena, cfl, lfl, ufl, xfl)? Nah
16. Which games stood out most as an event for atmosphere, fans, stadiums, and general city fun? Denver vs San Diego in the divisional playoffs last year
17. What were the worst and why? Maybe from a losing side perspective, but the Seahawks fans' noise at the Super Bowl was suffocating
18. Have you participated in gridiron in Australia or overseas? And at what level -- as player, coach, official, administrator, journalist, cheerleader? Nah
20. Do you play gridiron video games? How often? Favorite all-time gridiron video game? Madden 25 on iPad few times a week
21. Are you planning on buying a next-gen console coming around 2012-13? Which one? Nah
22. Do you play NFL fantasy football? If not, are you interested in joining a BF NFL fantasy comp next season? I want to but I might wait a year so I know more about the game/players
23. How often do you gamble on the NFL/NCAA? What are you best/worst gambling results? Nah haven't gambled nor do I plan to
24. Are you interested in joining the Armchair Endzone prize-money tipping comp for next season? Maybe but might not for the same reason I'm not doing fantasy next season

11. Which 8 gridiron people in history would you invite home for a night of dinner and conversation? Drew Bledsoe, Tom Brady, Bill Belicheck, Charles Woodson, Greg Biekert, Walt Coleman, Jerry Seeman, Paul Tagliabue.

I wonder how that would go :p

SURVEY
1. How did you start taking interest in American football? NFL Street 2 (The Video Game)
2. When did you start keenly following the NFL? 2004
3. Where does gridiron rank among your favorite sports? Equal #1 with AFL
4. Watching gridiron in Australia, what is the rough percentage breakdown between OneHD, Streams, Torrents, Foxtel, Gamepass? Pretty much all gamepass, ONEHD is too unreliable and I like to watch the games live
4. Favorite NFL and NCAA team(s)? Patriots/Lions and College I follow heaps (Michigan, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Purdue...)
5. Favorite NRL and AFL team(s)? West Coast, no NRL
6. What is your 'astrological' or 'chinese new year' NFL team -- nickname of team that won the championship in the year of your birth? 1990 year of the Niners
7. Favorite current and all-time player from your NFL team? Gronk/Edelman and Stafford/Megatron currently, all time would be Tedy Bruschi
8. Favorite all-time NFL and NCAA player(s)? Tom Brady for pro and Timmy Tebow for NCAA
9. Favorite current player(s) from other teams you wish were on your team? Hard to go past AP or Revis
10. Your strongest memory of any NFL/NCAA games, moments, incidents, or news? Patriots Superbowls of the last 13~ years both good and bad
11. Which 8 gridiron people in history would you invite home for a night of dinner and conversation? Bill Belichick, Chris Berman (Swami counts right?), Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Deion Sanders, Jerry Jones and Terry Bradshaw
12. What US pro-sports gear do you own and/or aim to buy in future? Can't do an inventory now, too much to list
13. If you were commissioner, what changes to the NFL or NCAA comps themselves would you make? Relax pass interference laws
14. What rule changes or concepts would you like to see put in or taken out of American football per se? None off the top of my head
15. Have you been to a gridiron game -- (nfl, ncaa, arena, cfl, lfl, ufl, xfl)? Other than state league games, none
16. Which games stood out most as an event for atmosphere, fans, stadiums, and general city fun? N/A
17. What were the worst and why? N/A
18. Have you participated in gridiron in Australia or overseas? And at what level -- as player, coach, official, administrator, journalist, cheerleader? 5 years as a player, 3 at offensive tackle and 2 at wide receiver
19. Name one player from the current NFL Draft that you wish your NFL team could have? Clowney
20. Do you play gridiron video games? How often? Favorite all-time gridiron video game? Yes, a lot, the aforementioned NFL Street 2 was my favorite both for gameplay and because it started my passion
21. Are you planning on buying a next-gen console coming around 2012-13? Which one? Own an XBOX one
22. Do you play NFL fantasy football? If not, are you interested in joining a BF NFL fantasy comp next season? League commissioner and 2 time champion
23. How often do you gamble on the NFL/NCAA? What are you best/worst gambling results? Once or twice, nothing huge
24. Are you interested in joining the Armchair Endzone prize-money tipping comp for next season? No idea what that is

9. Favorite current player(s) from other teams you wish were on your team? Hard to go past AP or Revis
Excluding Sherman, obviously.

13. If you were commissioner, what changes to the NFL or NCAA comps themselves would you make? Relax pass interference laws
Coming from a WR! :eek:

Also what's the deal with everyone taking jesse williams? is that just the Australian thing because he was like a 5th round pick and didn't even start a game. I'd have taken Eddy Lacy or Keenan allen or something

11. Which 8 gridiron people in history would you invite home for a night of dinner and conversation? Drew Bledsoe, Tom Brady, Bill Belicheck, Charles Woodson, Greg Biekert, Walt Coleman, Jerry Seeman, Paul Tagliabue.

I wonder how that would go :p
Chuck in Tony Romo for good measure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back