Competitions BF North Melbourne DreamTeam 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

dreamteam-club-board-championships-jpg.11041

Important 2013 Dream Team Club Board Championships information

Last year the Collingwood Board (Magpies DT) were the inaugural premiers, defeating the Geelong Board (Cats DT) 10-8 in the grand final. All 18 players from the winning league received BFSC memberships and winners tags (
102_1355964172l.jpg
). Now it's your club board's chance to win the flag.

What your board needs to do NOW:
  1. Ensure you have at least one full league of 18 players. If so, skip to step 3.
  2. If you are yet to collate a full league, you can check 2012 BigFooty rankings here.
  3. Most club boards have multiple leagues based on 2012 ranking. Please make sure your top/only league is named BigFooty [Mascot] 1 (Note: the league creator is the only person who can edit this title. It can be done where you change your team name).
  4. Paste the following information regarding your top league in the Dream Team Club Board Championships thread ASAP:
BigFooty name - Dream Team team name - 2012 ranking (if you have it) - 2013 team ID (need to wait until Round 1)

For example:​
1. SJ - Upside SCE - 1,234 - 4321​
2.​
3.​

This year, team IDs will only be able to be collected after Round 1. Please keep in touch on this matter, they are vital to the running of this competition.

The rest of the rules and information can be read in the linked thread.

In order to run a great competition is imperative this is completed before lockout on Friday night! Thanks for all your help.

Cheers

SJ

Gents, interest has been strong and At this stage we have filled two leagues. 5 or 6 posters have stated their interest for a third so being round 1 kicks off tomorrow, I hope we get a late rush of names so we can set up a third league.
I will be keeping an eye out so for those or anyone at all interested so spread the word and tell your mates.

Thanks

Gents, interest has been strong and At this stage we have filled two leagues. 5 or 6 posters have stated their interest for a third so being round 1 kicks off tomorrow, I hope we get a late rush of names so we can set up a third league.
I will be keeping an eye out so for those or anyone at all interested so spread the word and tell your mates.

Thanks
I'm keen and expressed my interest but missed a pm- got one for SC

dreamteam-club-board-championships-jpg.11041

Leagues close TODAY!

Club leagues are now rolling in but I am yet to receive an entry from this board.

While BFDTCBC matches will not kick off until Round 3, I need to know that a Division 1 league is ready to go for this board. At this stage the most important thing is for the league captain/creator to post this information in the relevant thread.

If this hasn't/can't happen, please let me know NOW.

What your board needs to do NOW:
  1. Ensure you have at least one full league of 18 players. If so, skip to step 3.
  2. If you are yet to collate a full league, you can check 2012 BigFooty rankings here.
  3. Most club boards have multiple leagues based on 2012 ranking. Please make sure your top/only league is named BigFooty [Mascot] 1 (Note: the league creator is the only person who can edit this title. It can be done where you change your team name).
  4. Paste the following information regarding your top league in the Dream Team Club Board Championships thread ASAP:
BigFooty name - Dream Team team name
For example:​
1. SJ - Upside SCE​
2.​
3.​

The rest of the rules and information can be read in the linked thread.

In order to run a great competition is imperative this is completed before lockout on Friday night! Thanks for all your help.

Cheers

SJ

Fellow Roo posters in the dream team comp we are playing against the other big footy clubs. For us to be strong you should have an understanding of how the loop hole for the captain and emergency work. These will both add many points over the course of the year. For example - my Vice Captain is Ablett and Swan is my Captain - Ablett plays first and if he smashes it and gets 150 plus I put Swan on the bench and make him emergency - I bring a player onto the ground that will not play and make him my captain. Ablett now becomes captain and I still get Swans points. If Ablett struggles then leave Swan as captain. It is 2 hits to get good points for your capatin. Mid teir players like Armstrong (swans) Karnezie (Bris) Suban (Freo) are all worth a good look at. Their pre seson form is good and they should have very good rises in price.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be in again. Super Glenn Archer rank not sure but in the top 3 or 400 last year I think...

Edit: was ranked 689 last year

Happy to run this again if you guys would like that. If you cant remember your rankings I have emailed DT to see if its possible to see the final league rankings for last year.
That way we can have a more even and competitive league.
New players are more than welcome also.

After that can set up the league accordingly.

ill be in
last year rank: 1882
dont care between Fantasy or VS, i do both

Good work Tazaa, I'll be in again.

I'll also be happy to organise the SC leagues as per last year, unless there's an uprising of dissent against it. I'll get that thread going in a few days once the SC site is open again.

Got these 2 replys guys:
Support Team (Fan Hub Media)
Jan 31 12:38
Unfortunately not. Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused.
Cheers
Fanhub

ImageProxy.mvc

tazza
Jan 31 12:38
Is there anyway to find out 2013 rankings atleast?

ImageProxy.mvc

Support Team (Fan Hub Media)
Jan 30 11:02
Hey
You cannot view the leagues you were in in 2013, you will need to create new leagues for this season.
Kind Regards
The Fan Hub Team

ImageProxy.mvc

tazza
Jan 30 10:13
Is there any way I can view the leagues I was in 2013? There were 3 divisions I had set up and I want to get the split correct for 2014.

Anyone who played last year can you state:

1) Overall ranking

2) What division you were in (1,2 or 3)

3) Ladder position

Boro Jay-Z Spaking TheBuzz as you guys have confirmed interest can you remember these details?

Anyone one new can you please state

1) Overall ranking

otherwise if your new to it all just leave your interest. Everyone is welcome to play! The more numbers the better

Anyone who played last year can you state:

1) Overall ranking

2) What division you were in (1,2 or 3)

3) Ladder position

Boro Jay-Z Spaking TheBuzz as you guys have confirmed interest can you remember these details?

Anyone one new can you please state

1) Overall ranking

otherwise if your new to it all just leave your interest. Everyone is welcome to play! The more numbers the better

Good news guys, you can still log in to the app on your mobile device and see what ranking you finished on and what league you were in.

My ranking was 16,814. I actually missed the NM Leagues last year but I was in Div 2 in 2012.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back