Remove this Banner Ad

TheBuzz

Club Legend
Sep 27, 2007
Purple Monkey Dishwasher
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hi SuperCoaches,

Another year, another SC season, another battle between the BF boards to see which team has the best SuperCoaches on Big Footy.

We fell out of the top 8 & missed the finals last year, now we MUST bounce back emphatically.

Last season BF Roos Div 1 was ranked a respectable 214th out of 25000+ leagues, but it was still a slide from 96th in 2013. Div 1 will again be strong & just like last year we will be looking to fill several divisions.

Please register your interest in this thread for any of the divisions with the following info:

SC Team Name
2015 SC ranking

If you want to make a case for why you should be in one of the better division leagues, feel free to add it to the thread.

If you are a SC gun, or know another NM board poster who is, please get yourself or them involved. We want the best squad possible!

Mods - As per previous years please don't merge with other SC/DT/AFL Fantasy theads

Go North!

Im in

is there any way to find out your ranking from last season? i think i was top 100 but not exactly sure what number

team: junk time heroes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm in. Oh, those donuts in the last couple of weeks.
nqpu782f_R9_FYKJKGxoUC7dgbcevjszT5mZroGnAsCoNKzXO-vAAg4meMyU2mPNdobDasU46yKiYQdJKkefD305XuGqnPwWTUg8MIjxkwQisFTB1mt6ucBrVR_4vE7UL_U

Yeah I'm in too
Team Name: Hidden Diamonds
I'm average, so happy to make up the numbers in the lower division.

I will have a crack if you need someone in one of the lower leagues:

Team : Lubricated Goats

Cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back