Competitions BF North Melbourne SuperCoach 2015 Leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll join: Lumby's
Can't remember last years rank

Hey Buzz, sorry mate I hope I havent hijacked the SC organising committee by starting an extra league. With the season comibg on fast I didnt want to miss out. 11 spots left in Roo's BF Div 32, league code 119602 if anyone's looking for a home! Cheers fellas :)

Hey Buzz, sorry mate I hope I havent hijacked the SC organising committee by starting an extra league. With the season comibg on fast I didnt want to miss out. 11 spots left in Roo's BF Div 32, league code 119602 if anyone's looking for a home! Cheers fellas :)
No problem. Only issue is there are some in Div 1/2 that have also joined your league, where I want to have each div not with duplicate players.

So I'll still start up a Div 3 tomorrow, but you can keep your Div 32. Hell, I might even join :eek:

Hi Again, Div 2 invites have been sent out. Check your Conversations.
Also, kangaroos3 , I tried to invite you but for some reason I'm blocked from starting a convo with you. message me if u want to join.

Hi TB

I won div 3 last year, so I thought I automatically get into div 1.Is that right?

Hi SuperCoaches,

Another year, another SC season, another battle between the BF boards to see which team has the best SuperCoaches on Big Footy.

We fell out of the top 8 & missed the finals last year, now we MUST bounce back emphatically.

Last season BF Roos Div 1 was ranked a respectable 214th out of 25000+ leagues, but it was still a slide from 96th in 2013. Div 1 will again be strong & just like last year we will be looking to fill several divisions.

Please register your interest in this thread for any of the divisions with the following info:

SC Team Name
2015 SC ranking

If you want to make a case for why you should be in one of the better division leagues, feel free to add it to the thread.

If you are a SC gun, or know another NM board poster who is, please get yourself or them involved. We want the best squad possible!

Mods - As per previous years please don't merge with other SC/DT/AFL Fantasy theads

Go North!

Team name: Raging Bulls
2014 position: 24000 (bad year)
2013 position: 2800 (good year)
Previous years around 10000

Love to play... Go Roos!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi All,

OK, we have Div's 1 & 2 filled now & are looking pretty strong (with maybe a couple of exceptions :confused:). So now, we have Div 3 created & I'm throwing it open to the BF Roos Community.

League Code is: 316738.

If/when it gets full we can create a Div 4 for all of those remaining.

Thanks to all who have joined so far or are about to. Make sure you do your research before the first bounce of Round 1, your starting lineup will be a big factor on your 2015 success.

At the very least study up on Carlton & Richmond to get the players from those teams you like in to your line up, and use Good Friday (the most boring day of the year but hopefully for not much longer) to fine tune your sides.

Good Luck All!!!

One more bit of info for those looking for extra leagues - there is a thread on the BF SuperCoach board, with details of unofficial member organised leagues to join, linked below.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...-sc-leagues-2015.1085745/page-5#post-37693022

Included there are some posts from me with details of a $25 cash league I'm running, Start a new conversation with me if you are interested, or join any of the other free leagues on offer there.

Cheers.

Ok show us what you've got!

The mighty Black Shadows round 1 starting line up.
uploadfromtaptalk1427964347410.png
Cox named as C in case Ablett (VC) fails to fire giving me the option to put in someone else.

I don't see the value with going too big on rucks early - Minson should be solid. TBC is a bit of a gamble but the first three rounds Essendon aren't up against any teams with real premium rucks.

Mids I've put a lot of faith in Wells and Rich to do well, I think they're extremely under valued.

I've got a handy $148,000 cash that gives me some flexibility to trade in emerging quality.

Are you shitting me? :rolleyes:

aun2g54.jpg

Boners v Buttys Ballbags this week in Div 2. A matchup sure to envoke 1 mod's interest....

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back