Resources BFFCL Official Sign up Thread [See new thread in OP]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for killing Kings Cross, we had to kill two teams, and there wasn't much interest in KC at the start.
There should be room to bring back KC in January depending on numbers.

Well I just have to post enough to prove that I'm a worthy contender for a leader of the next expansion club.

Well I just have to post enough to prove that I'm a worthy contender for a leader of the next expansion club.
I know you're big around the Cricket board. If you can build the numbers by January I don't see why KC can't come back.
Reardo may also try to bring Quueneland back, depending on his interest.

I know you're big around the Cricket board. If you can build the numbers by January I don't see why KC can't come back.
Reardo may also try to bring Quueneland back, depending on his interest.

At this stage I think the main focus should be on making the first reboot season a success.

Having possibly one team too few is better than having too many teams with possible inactives.

We'll take cooney and see if we cant cattleprod him a bit. Id like at least one more bowler anyway, we have a decent pool of batters.
Totally forgot about this, sign me up!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Name: Mustafa Khan
What position do you play: I bat at no. 7
What hand do you bat with: Right
Where do you bat: Uhm… In the team, I guess?
What do you bowl: Right-arm fast
Number: 10
Height: 5.7
Weight: 140 Pounds
Preferred Team (if you have one): No, I don't.
How did you hear about the BFFCL?: Google!

Hey, is there going to be any mid-season transfer window? I would like to play for one of the teams. :)

Name: Mustafa Khan
What position do you play: I bat at no. 7
What hand do you bat with: Right
Where do you bat: Uhm… In the team, I guess?
What do you bowl: Right-arm fast
Number: 10
Height: 5.7
Weight: 140 Pounds
Preferred Team (if you have one): No, I don't.
How did you hear about the BFFCL?: Google!

Hey, is there going to be any mid-season transfer window? I would like to play for one of the teams. :)
Kaise hai aap?

Trade window nahi hai, ek team select karu and you can play for them next game.

*I really hope I translated most of that correctly.

I'm fine.

Wow, You're really good at Urdu. :)

Thanks for letting me know. I'll choose Victoria. Do I have to post this in the team thread too?
You are more then welcome to pop into our team thread and say hello!

I'm fine.

Wow, You're really good at Urdu. :)

Thanks for letting me know. I'll choose Victoria. Do I have to post this in the team thread too?

I'm from India, I speak Gujarati and Hindi; so I've learnt to understand simple Urdu.

You'll have to see if Victoria have any space in their squad. Beng is their 'acting' captain.

I'm from India, I speak Gujarati and Hindi; so I've learnt to understand simple Urdu.

You'll have to see if Victoria have any space in their squad. Beng is their 'acting' captain.

I 'act' pretty damn well :p And we have a list of 12 at the moment, so another makes 13!

Name: RU_
What position do you play: (UH.. I dont understand cricket..) Battsman?
What hand do you bat with: Right hander.
Where do you bat: Hopefully the field.
What do you bowl: Swift bouncing overs.
Number: 18
Height: 6 Foot 2.
Weight: 97 Kilos
Preferred Team (if you have one): Beng's team.
How did you hear about the BFFCL?: Stumbled across it.

Id love to have you RU_ although we are on 14 players at the moment...Getting tight on spots. We may be adding another 2 teams for the first proper year of competitions starting next year, but until then you can squeeze in somewhere Im sure :thumbsu:
tumblr_mn7t0rEOHn1ssppvlo1_500.gif

Am I on your team or not? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back