Resources BFFCL Official Sign up Thread [See new thread in OP]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how does this thread work? Just ignore somebody until they post again.
Just wanted to get you panting for it. I think we are at 14 members at the Vics, so you'd fill us up. And that'd make 15 active players as well. So at least 4 players are going to miss out each week.

I was hoping boncer would be back by now as I'm now overseas as well...

Just wanted to get you panting for it. I think we are at 14 members at the Vics, so you'd fill us up. And that'd make 15 active players as well. So at least 4 players are going to miss out each week.

I was hoping boncer would be back by now as I'm now overseas as well...

Well obviously it's not a 1 team league.

Perhaps the spirit of reviving this league is just that. In spirit.

Well obviously it's not a 1 team league.

Perhaps the spirit of reviving this league is just that. In spirit.
It's going fine so far...but you specified Vics and most other teams are also around 13-15. It looks like we can add another 2 teams starting next season.

I appreciate your impassioned plea to join your team but can't help but feel the offer lacks details.

Opening batsman? Off the table?

Why do i have to offer you a position, just look at our team thread and tell me what you want to do.

It's going fine so far...but you specified Vics and most other teams are also around 13-15. It looks like we can add another 2 teams starting next season.

I was just stirring mate. You're doing a great job with it. Vics are full of flogs now anyway it seems.

I was just stirring mate. You're doing a great job with it. Vics are full of flogs now anyway it seems.
Prepared to get wood at the Peckers, Juggs?

Why do i have to offer you a position, just look at our team thread and tell me what you want to do.

Well now that I've had a look I can't help but feel I'd be out of place in an all Richmond team.

+ Klim

It's like when their SFA side recruited Clay.

Knob.
SFA Furies have had plenty of non tigers over the past few seasons.

Juggs why do you think i changed the name to Punt Road Mullets? Next season it will be up to you what name you want............. if you join.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone need a player?:)
Name: *
What position do you play: *
What hand do you bat with: *
Where do you bat: *
What do you bowl:
Number:
Height:
Weight:
Preferred Team
(if you have one):
How did you hear about the BFFCL?:

Test Player (chose one; pure batsman, keeper, batting all-rounder, pure allrounder, bowling all rounder, pure bowler):
One Day Player (chose one; pure batsman, keeper, batting all-rounder, pure allrounder, bowling all rounder, pure bowler):

*mandatory

Name: Ant Bear
What position do you play: Batting allrounder
What hand do you bat with: both?
Where do you bat: open
What do you bowl: swing
Number: 22
Height:195
Weight:105
Preferred Team (if you have one): let the auction begin
How did you hear about the BFFCL?:
akkaps keeps bugging me

Test Player (chose one; pure batsman, keeper, batting all-rounder, pure allrounder, bowling all rounder, pure bowler):
Batting all rounder
One Day Player (chose one; pure batsman, keeper, batting all-rounder, pure allrounder, bowling all rounder, pure bowler): repeating myself

*mandatory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back