Fantasy BFFFL 2014 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Pick 2 is up for trade if anyone is keen, I'd want a couple of picks for it though, none later than fourth round - and at least one of which would need to be mid second round.

Has anyone ever traded a top two pick in BFFL history? :D

Sorry guys, just got on, I have a trade offer to reply to, give me a second to see if they accept my counter offer and if they don't I will just pick...

If I haven't made my pick by 9:00pm AEST skip me...

Trade between me and BPG. He trades his 1st and 5th round picks for my 2nd, 3rd and 4th round picks.

Just for the sake of any other trade discussions going on out there, worth clarifying that trades of next years draft picks are not doable - so whatever you trade has to be in this year's picks...

Yes. This is because it would cause complications in future years in regards to keepers (e.g. you next year's 6th round pick, but then you want to use that pick to keep someone).

This will be one of the many things in the BFFFL By-Laws if and when it gets written.

I've created a "teams" tab in the draft doc. Should be useful for both seeing your teams at a glance and for keepers next year.

I also think there'll be some leniency in regards to time limits over this weekend. That said, I hate a slow draft, so normal measures will be strictly enforced starting Monday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

EagleOz BeinPurplenGreen arakaan matt_897 Southerntakeover two blue tiger Spirit Level balmainforever Dagless Oscarman sblack Cassius_Clay Latro drd23 arkie

Hello all. Strict time limits will begin to be enforced starting tomorrow.

Also, as always, if it is your pick soon and you need to go offline, please send a list to either me or GG to make your pick. This speeds the draft up and avoids you getting skipped.

Also, to any of those who have your privacy settings such that other users can't tell if you are online and can't see when you were last online, please change this for the duration of the draft.

EagleOz BeinPurplenGreen arakaan matt_897 Southerntakeover two blue tiger Spirit Level balmainforever Dagless Oscarman sblack Cassius_Clay Latro drd23 arkie

Hello all. Strict time limits will begin to be enforced starting tomorrow.

Also, as always, if it is your pick soon and you need to go offline, please send a list to either me or GG to make your pick. This speeds the draft up and avoids you getting skipped.

Also, to any of those who have your privacy settings such that other users can't tell if you are online and can't see when you were last online, please change this for the duration of the draft.
Thank you for this awesome suggestion.

My team is going to suck this year...

How we feeling about some of the teams so far?

Sens QB and RB 1 and 2 combo is frightening

But my receivers are all lottery tickets.

I'm liking Arakaan top-heavy mix of an elite QB (Newton) with an elite RB (Charles) and an elite WR (Green). If each of those guys has a good week that's pretty much an automatic win for him. Arkie's got a similar deal if D.Jackson works out in Washington.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back