Fantasy BFFFL 2015 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

How much longer are we going?

We will stop at the end of this round I think. We will then be half way through.

Start again 7pm Eastern tomorrow night, everyone who can't make it please PM me the picks you want or just let me know that it is OK to autopick for you.

Great work tonight guys, thanks for your efforts, lets get it done tomorrow night!!

quotemokc A11dAtP0w3R sens Southerntakeover Latro drd23 arkie arakaan balmainforever Spirit Level EagleOz matt_897 Oscarman two blue tiger

Great job guys, hope no-one is toooooo grumpy about their squads. I will have them loaded on to ESPN tomorrow, and we will then run a waiver on Wednesday so you can try to fix any screw ups I made in your squads.

More on that tomorrow night, please check back in this thread.

Also, thanks heaps to everyone who PMd me picks, trusted me to auto pick for them, helped out with formatting the spreadsheet, or just hung in there for the two nights of pain.

256 picks in just 8 and a half hours is a pretty damn awesome record...

BpG

OK all entered now. You should be able to make waiver claims from now, they should process overnight.

Let me know if I have stuffed up anyone's roster ASAP.

Hopefully I put them in against the right teams, it was hard to tell for a couple where the ESPN team name doesn't match the BF username.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

quotemokc A11dAtP0w3R sens Southerntakeover Latro drd23 arkie arakaan balmainforever Spirit Level EagleOz matt_897 Oscarman two blue tiger

A reminder to finalise your teams guys, next set of games start Monday morning... Some of you are still shown as starting injured or doubtful players

Also a big shout out and thank you to Dixie Flatline who has come in to take over Cassius' team - so we now have a full league!!

Good luck everyone...
Tagging that many people does not seem to work.

I have set my team as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back