Media BFFL 2014 Off season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The draft is currently set to an autopick draft. I don't think this is what you want. That's why we can't see any option to take autopick off right now.
Can the draft be re-set to start tomorrow but without autopick??? How does autopick work, just goes straight away or after a period???

For those looking to take autopick off, go into the draft room and choose "Manual Selection" from the dropdown box on the right hand side for the "When my Pick" option.

For those looking to take autopick off, go into the draft room and choose "Manual Selection" from the dropdown box on the right hand side for the "When my Pick" option.
Good man, doneski ;)

Hey Jordie_tackles, Matt Dea, Nick Duigan and Stephen Gilham are still on my list despite me not nominating them as keepers (ie delisting them). I think they should all be Free Agents now just in case for some reason someone wants to draft them.

Hey Jordie_tackles, Matt Dea, Nick Duigan and Stephen Gilham are still on my list despite me not nominating them as keepers (ie delisting them). I think they should all be Free Agents now just in case for some reason someone wants to draft them.
Alright, this sucks, might need to hold off until the morning now guys, druitt wont be on until then so it will only be pick 1 being taken,

Can people that see this please have a look and make sure they are happy with there teams and see if anyone looks odd in the draftable players?

well i can, i mean i cant do it without delaying teh draft start time, which i will be doing as it will have been my mistake

id appreciate it because when I went to look this morning when i thought it started it was delayed until friday then it changed again lol. so it hought there was time lol

well i can, i mean i cant do it without delaying teh draft start time, which i will be doing as it will have been my mistake

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep ok well lest say tomorrow then maybe at midday to get people to read all this in the morning when do people think?

Whatever is easiest for you Jordie_tackles. It doesn't bother me too much if I have them on my list so don't worry about it if it's too much hassle.

I submitted a new list on the site. Do you need me to give the names of the extras I dropped? U cant see it there?

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

Would be easier for me rather than cross checking each name tbh, fightingfury I should have changed yours if yiu can see?

What would be easier lol. Me listing the names here or through.the site. I unchecked the players I want.to drop on the select keepers section

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

I can't find it :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back