Media BFFL (2014)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait so how is the draft thingy working? Do we draft the players that we had last year? Or have I completely missed what is going on?

I manually draft the players each team will keep, there is also an option for you to tell me who you want to keep, ie who is still on your list

I manually draft the players each team will keep, there is also an option for you to tell me who you want to keep, ie who is still on your list

I see

Do you require these players that I want to keep now?

It's not so much "want" just those that are on yiur list, and then I guess don't suggest those who you plan on delisting? fightingfury what are you doing in your other league?
I think I understand now. So just write up my squad on my team thread and name my delistings?

It's not so much "want" just those that are on yiur list, and then I guess don't suggest those who you plan on delisting? fightingfury what are you doing in your other league?

Yeah that will be fine, I think there is also an option in preseason draft link in ultimate footy?

All we've done in my other league is select those we want to keep on our list for next season by navigating to the "Nominate Keepers" section on the "Pre-Season Draft" tab. Essentially all those you don't select are then de-listed although I'm not sure if that is done automatically or completed manually by the league admin. Right now I have nominated all but three of my players to be carried over into the new BFFL season but I can change this between now and whenever it's processed I suppose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would like to announce our new team name, after much debate and a dismal first season in the BFFL, the board have decided to move our club to be closer to the action and shorten our travel times.

We will now be known as the,
MT DANDENONG EAGLES
Our new team thread will be up shortly.

yes you can, is a waiver type system reggie, where it prioritizes peoples rights to players. This only applies if two people wat the same player at the same week.

No limit of free agent signing and delisting

Those who are active will benefit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back