BFFL - Preseason Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I will sort this out around 639 guys then we can get on with it, just a bit hard to integrate druitt into the league mid deft and with ultimate footy openin all at once!

I will sort this out around 639 guys then we can get on with it, just a bit hard to integrate druitt into the league mid deft and with ultimate footy openin all at once!
Note to Jordie_tackles dont drink excessive ammounts of alcohol for lunch on Mondays :)

WTF were you trying to say :D

Note to Jordie_tackles dont drink excessive ammounts of alcohol for lunch on Mondays :)

WTF were you trying to say :D

I will sort this out around 630 guys then we can get on with it, just a bit hard to integrate druitt into the league mid draft and with ultimate footy opening all at once!

I will sort this out around 630 guys then we can get on with it, just a bit hard to integrate druitt into the league mid draft and with ultimate footy opening all at once!
So do you have super mod powers to change names? If so can you capitalise South coast seahawks to South Coast Seahawks. My autism tendencies will thank you. :)

BTW it's 7:18. ;)

So do you have super mod powers to change names? If so can you capitalise South coast seahawks to South Coast Seahawks. My autism tendencies will thank you. :)

BTW it's 7:18. ;)

Up to round 10 of the draft order as it started randomised.

How many do you think is neough for the national draft?

How many picks??? Enough to make you squads up surely

Can't see many teams going deep in the draft particularly with the recent mini draft completed. Only 14 teams too so the bottom end talent (diamonds in the rough) still have a chance to get selected mid season (I assume we're still having three new signings throughout the year?).

Can't see many teams going deep in the draft particularly with the recent mini draft completed. Only 14 teams too so the bottom end talent (diamonds in the rough) still have a chance to get selected mid season (I assume we're still having three new signings throughout the year?).

Just worked it all out anyway, i could change the master draft order, worked this out after changing 15 rounds, i am now allocating the preseason picks and trades for the final picks of each person draft order.

Wont go live i think until the last 2 picks of the preseason which is tomorrow....

Ok, Druitt Soldier we need you to take your pick,

log onto ultimate footy, click on click on the preseason draft tab and then the assign keepers tab,

Pick the players you want to keep, but not Gunston as the previous owner traded him for David Zaharakis,

You alos already have Jimmy Bartel through this draft.

We need this done mate

Thanks

Last edited:
Ok, Druitt Soldier we need you to take your pick,

log onto ultimate footy, click on click on the preseason draft tab and then the assign keepers tab,

Pick the players you want to keep, but not Gunston as the previous owner traded him for David Zaharakis,

You alos already have Bryce Gibbs through this draft.

We need this done mate

Thanks
i thought i got Gibbs?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

scrap that, i would ike 38 bu i think i set it to 42, and i cant work out how to change it back/have past that point

If you can set a kepper list of your lineup on ultimate footy asap that would be great.

Click on preseason draft,

Assign keeper list then tick the players who you will keep, and not those traded i believe, or dropped delisted ect

I think unless someone else did it another way as some have, then explain it better than me please

Thanks

How do we incorporate off season trades?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back