Team Captain
Jul 2, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
49ers, Leeds United
Hi everyone,

Ad we're all getting into the swing of things with phantom drafts, power rankings, profiles and the like, the Rising Stars team at Bound for Glory News are holding a LIVE mock draft tonight. The team, made up of six people; Jourdan Canil, Peter Williams, Luke McAlister, Alex Tackle, Stephen Marson and myself Paige Cardona are representing three teams each (one top six, one middle six, one bottom six).

The team has been assigned the following teams;

Alex Takle (@Alex_Takle) -
Port Adelaide, West Coast, Greater Western Sydney

Jourdan Canil (@JourdanCanil) -
Sydney, Essendon, Carlton

Luke McAlister (@lukemcalister) -
Fremantle, Adelaide, Western Bulldogs

Paige Cardona (@paigecardona) -
Hawthorn, Collingwood, St Kilda

Peter Williams (@pawil5) -
North Melbourne, Gold Coast, Brisbane

Stephen Marson (@stephenmarson) -
Geelong, Richmond, Melbourne

The order of the draft is as follows;

Pick 1: St Kilda
Pick 2: Melbourne
Pick 3: GWS
Pick 4: Brisbane
Pick 5: Western Bulldogs
Pick 6: Carlton
Pick 7: Richmond
Pick 8: West Coast
Pick 9: Adelaide
Pick 10: Gold Coast
Pick 11: Collingwood
Pick 12: North Melbourne
Pick 13: Port Adelaide
Pick 14: Fremantle
Pick 15: Geelong
Pick 16: Gold Coast (Activated Compensation)
Pick 17: Sydney
Pick 18: Hawthorn
Pick 19: GWS
Pick 20: Essendon

Follow the hash tag#BFGNDraft on twitter to follow each selection as it is made. boundforglory.com will be updated every 10 selections. You can follow Bound for Glory on twitter at @Bound4GloryNews. We are going for FOUR rounds, whilst we will also be running a pre-draft bidding meeting for Father/Son's as well as a Academy Selections.

Just a heads up for all of you interested in U18 football across the country, we're always looking for more contributors to the website. So if you're looking to get involved, hit us up.

Jourdan Canil here, all the picks will be on boundforglorynews.com

Make sure you tweet us at @bound4glorynews and use the hashtag #BFGNDraft

Send in your draft suggestions too, always keen to hear who the fans want.

Before I bother to read on how accurate have your phantom drafts been in the past?

Hi everyone,

Ad we're all getting into the swing of things with phantom drafts, power rankings, profiles and the like, the Rising Stars team at Bound for Glory News are holding a LIVE mock draft tonight. The team, made up of six people; Jourdan Canil, Peter Williams, Luke McAlister, Alex Tackle, Stephen Marson and myself Paige Cardona are representing three teams each (one top six, one middle six, one bottom six).

The team has been assigned the following teams;

Alex Takle (@Alex_Takle) -
Port Adelaide, West Coast, Greater Western Sydney

Jourdan Canil (@JourdanCanil) -
Sydney, Essendon, Carlton

Luke McAlister (@lukemcalister) -
Fremantle, Adelaide, Western Bulldogs

Paige Cardona (@paigecardona) -
Hawthorn, Collingwood, St Kilda

Peter Williams (@pawil5) -
North Melbourne, Gold Coast, Brisbane

Stephen Marson (@stephenmarson) -
Geelong, Richmond, Melbourne

The order of the draft is as follows;

Pick 1: St Kilda
Pick 2: Melbourne
Pick 3: GWS
Pick 4: Brisbane
Pick 5: Western Bulldogs
Pick 6: Carlton
Pick 7: Richmond
Pick 8: West Coast
Pick 9: Adelaide
Pick 10: Gold Coast
Pick 11: Collingwood
Pick 12: North Melbourne
Pick 13: Port Adelaide
Pick 14: Fremantle
Pick 15: Geelong
Pick 16: Gold Coast (Activated Compensation)
Pick 17: Sydney
Pick 18: Hawthorn
Pick 19: GWS
Pick 20: Essendon

Follow the hash tag#BFGNDraft on twitter to follow each selection as it is made. boundforglory.com will be updated every 10 selections. You can follow Bound for Glory on twitter at @Bound4GloryNews. We are going for FOUR rounds, whilst we will also be running a pre-draft bidding meeting for Father/Son's as well as a Academy Selections.

Just a heads up for all of you interested in U18 football across the country, we're always looking for more contributors to the website. So if you're looking to get involved, hit us up.

Wish you were picking for the mighty Lions; you'd know who the Wright player would be ;)

Quite a few KPPs who i think will be suitable for the swans. Abe Davis as an academy selection will be one. Outside run will be looked at with the swans second pick and a mature ruck later on

Liked what I have seeb of Abe, hoping he slides to our third in the real thing . Asides from those positions possibly a tall utility would be ideal for us with Rohan looking very settled at the HBF and goodes drawing to an end

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Petracca is a really good kid. Was very happy to be interviewed a few times and ive been a fan of him since round one last year. Think he is just sick of hearing his name thrown about haha.

Confused how GWS's compo and the bombers pick works. Would have thought GWS is first due to being lower on the ladder.

Picks are taking ages to go through. Surely these early picks would be fast? Or is it just a problem with the twitter?

From a Freo point of view I understand going for best available in the first round, which is pretty much what we have done in previous years. After the first round though I can imagine us going for more KPP to try and find some cover for Pav and McPharlin. I most definitely would not be against taking Weller though, as Chris 25 has said that he is probably in the top 5 mids in the draft, so you just cant bypass that if its available.

Very. Paige is a recruiter, I now write for SEN and the other drafters spend each weekend at TAC Cup games

If Paige is actually a recruiter, I would highly suggest that s(he) stops posting their thoughts on an open forum. I have a few friends in the recruiting world and even on my private forums they do not share any information, let alone to a public forum like BF.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back