James Kerr

Senior List
Feb 12, 2007
The Royal
AFL Club
Geelong
Darley for premiers. Let's get it on.

203.gif

Mostly young local kids showing the old boys that there's no guaranteed spots in the senior line up this year. Fantastic culture at the place and three handy pick ups. Think it could come together this year.

Hi Guys,

With Regional Football becoming more professional every year, your club now has to the chance to take the extra step by becoming involved with Sporting Statz in the coming football season.

The opportunity to have access to in depth statistical analysis will allow your club to gain the advantage over your rival competitors.

The statistical data will be recorded by viewing each games vision, and will be returned within 2-3 days to be ready before your selection night, to allow coaches to review the data and make their decisions accordingly.

Not only will this data give you valuable information but it will be able to be used for historical purposes and that your club can document.

There are a number of different categories that can be recorded including but not limited to Disposals ( Kicks, Handballs), Disposals, Disposal Efficiency, 1%(Tackles, Spoils, Shepard’s), Contested Possessions, Handball Receives, Clearances, I-50, Marks I-50, Goal Assists, Clangers. Categories can be added and discarded as requested.

If you know of anyone that may be interested in becoming involved this upcoming year, please email SportingStatz@outlook.com for more information.

Attached is an example of the 2nd Semi Final Redan vs North City. Redan Result.View attachment 41658

Legend:
Disposal Efficiency- Is Just Kicking Efficiency
HR- Handball Receives
CM- Contested Mark
SSR- Sporting Statz Ranking.

Where has he gone? Rupertswood with his brother or just not playing? Massive loss so close to the season. Tough ask finding a key forward this late.

Coaching gig with essendons VFL side. Shame he never quite cracked it for a premiership in his 8 years there.

Jordan, Tom Lamb, Chambers, Cariss, Cheep, Burke, Niblett all gone, all interleague players.

Coaching gig with essendons VFL side. Shame he never quite cracked it for a premiership in his 8 years there.

Jordan, Tom Lamb, Chambers, Cariss, Cheep, Burke, Niblett all gone, all interleague players.

The article I read suggested Jordan was retiring. Rupertswood basically claiming he is playing for them when coaching permits. Be interesting to see how E/Point feel about that.

Coaching job obviously too good to pass up though.

The article I read suggested Jordan was retiring. Rupertswood basically claiming he is playing for them when coaching permits. Be interesting to see how E/Point feel about that.

Coaching job obviously too good to pass up though.

I think you will find he won't play many games - VFL and RDFL are played mainly on Sat afternoon. I don't think they would mind him playing for his brother a couple of times a year. He gave great service after all.

I think you will find he won't play many games - VFL and RDFL are played mainly on Sat afternoon. I don't think they would mind him playing for his brother a couple of times a year. He gave great service after all.

Hows the Sunbury recruitment drive going Wild Bill?? Read in the paper where the coach was quoted as saying due to budgetary constraints they only have a couple of new recruits and I haven't seen or heard of who they might be...You were pretty sure they had the cash and resources to replace what had left when you posted a few months ago, how's the confidence now??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hows the Sunbury recruitment drive going Wild Bill?? Read in the paper where the coach was quoted as saying due to budgetary constraints they only have a couple of new recruits and I haven't seen or heard of who they might be...You were pretty sure they had the cash and resources to replace what had left when you posted a few months ago, how's the confidence now??

Big trouble at the Lions. Picked up 1 on baller and not much else. Massive chance to see Sunbury miss finals this year.

Budgetary constraints due to over spending the last 2 years and not organising sponsors. If Horwood is Sunbury's coach in 2015 it will be a miracle of biblical proportions.

Big trouble at the Lions. Picked up 1 on baller and not much else. Massive chance to see Sunbury miss finals this year.

Budgetary constraints due to over spending the last 2 years and not organising sponsors. If Horwood is Sunbury's coach in 2015 it will be a miracle of biblical proportions.

Amazing to think that some of top RDFL clubs are better run and resourced than Sunbury is right at the moment, you wouldn't have thought that possible when they split from the RDFL years ago...The president must be a big fan of the coach to be sticking with him through this...

Prob speak for many bfl players and fans like myself but I'm loving that sunbury are on the slide! Haha!

Prob speak for many bfl players and fans like myself but I'm loving that sunbury are on the slide! Haha!

fair call, but from an interleague point of view, given that some of the ballarat clubs look to have lost some quality,with sunbury also on the slide I'm questioning how strong the league will be in 2014..

It could be good for the league. With 11 of the 17 flags won by either Sunbury or Redan it may open the door to a team to step up and challenge for it.

I would not think Sunbury would be down for too long.

Does anyone know in the 17 years since joining the BFL how many times have Sunbury missed playing finals?

fair call, but from an interleague point of view, given that some of the ballarat clubs look to have lost some quality,with sunbury also on the slide I'm questioning how strong the league will be in 2014..
The rep side will be considerably weaker this year you'd imagine with quality like DJ, Lamb, Tyler George and the Sunbury boys all moving on. Hopefully this opens up opportunities for some of the younger guys.

It could be good for the league. With 11 of the 17 flags won by either Sunbury or Redan it may open the door to a team to step up and challenge for it.

I would not think Sunbury would be down for too long.

Does anyone know in the 17 years since joining the BFL how many times have Sunbury missed playing finals?

Never missed KA:)

The rep side will be considerably weaker this year you'd imagine with quality like DJ, Lamb, Tyler George and the Sunbury boys all moving on. Hopefully this opens up opportunities for some of the younger guys.

Well how could they possibly hope to find anybody of comparable quality to Tyler George?? Quality short people are very hard to find.

Regardless of your opinion, he can certainly play and is a loss to both North City & the league.

And regardless of your opinion, to put him alongside Jordan and the Sunbury boys, I imagine you are talking about Carriss Cheep Clarke Chambers, is an insult. Take your black and white glasses off.

Last edited:
And regardless of your opinion, to put him alongside Jordan and the Sunbury boys, I imagine you are talking about Carriss Cheep Clarke Chambers, is an insult. Take your back and white glasses off.

If anything, putting Clarke alongside those names is the insulting thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back