Team Fortress 2 BFTF2Night - Friday from 8.

Remove this Banner Ad

I pretty much need everything explained, I have NFI what to do, where to go, what the aim of the game is. CLIFFS please.

where do I get these said weapons? I kept going to the cupboards (?) but to no avail.

FagCentral :cool:

I pretty much need everything explained, I have NFI what to do, where to go, what the aim of the game is. CLIFFS please.

where do I get these said weapons? I kept going to the cupboards (?) but to no avail.

FagCentral :cool:

Were you the heavy running around in Medieval mode, by any chance?

There are a few different game modes, each with different aims (other than simply killing the other team, of course). There are two opposing team on each map - BLU and RED.

Control point - Your team needs to control all the points on the map. To control a point, stand on it. Control point maps have three categories - 5CP (control all 5 control points), Attack/Defend (BLU has to capture the points from RED), King of the Hill (one control point that must be controlled for three minutes).

Payload - The BLU team has to push the bomb cart from one side of the map to the other, the RED team has to stop them. To move the cart, stand near it. Payload has two categories - Payload and Payload race (where there are two bombs, one for each team).

Capture the flag - Each team has intelligence (a briefcase) inside their base. The aim is to carry the intelligence of the other team back to your base. To grab the intelligence, stand near it.

Arena - Kill the other team or capture the control point. You don't respawn until the round ends.

Medieval - Attack/Defend map with melee weapons only.

Cheers for that, managed to get a couple of control points and a couple of kills.

The game is too hard for me though, might go spend my Saturday night in an internet cafe and get a bunch of 15yos to teach me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why not make it a Saturday or something ? Never have to worry about the updates if Chief did them in Fridays

Remove this Banner Ad

Back